jolmscheid
    jolmscheid's Avatar Become A Pro!

URGENT Sports System Thought!

HI all. I am new to this forum and I really enjoy reading what everyone has to offer. I would really appreciate some help on this....

My thoughts are finding a couple plays (favorites) per day that I am pretty confident will win at the point spread (-10 or under) and then betting on that moneyline. Even though the line may be at -300 or over, I would play the moneyline and then snowball my profits for 2-3 games in a row and then start over again? I mean, if I am really confident that the Cavs. can cover at -7 for example, wouldn't it be smart to bet them on the moneyline just in case the Cavs. only win by like 4?

I figure that if I can find a couple strong plays that I am confident at the point spread each day, and then bet the moneyline so as to make the bet even more strong. I know that the odds are steep, but if I snowball the winnings into 2-3 plays in a row, wouldn't it be a profitable system?

Please help...Thanks!!!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Moved from Service Plays (where it made no sense unless poster is hoping to turn tout) to Think Tank (where it makes more sense as far as getting some intelligent input, "intelligent" being a relative term here at SBR ).

puppetm716
    puppetm716's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

If it was only that simple.

Not wise.

1 loss at -300 or more will equal 3 + wins.

You have not reinvented the wheel. Everyone would just do it.

Best of Luck

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

jolmscheid

Ok...for example in college hoops:

What if I rode a certain team or a favored team for a few games in a row and snowballed my winnings? What if I snowballed my winnings for 3 games in a row and then stop and start a new "snowball" series of 2-3 games? Yes I know that I'm not going to win 3 games in a row all of the time, but shouldn't I win 3 games in a row most of the time on heavy favorites and make a profit by snowballing my profits together? Thanks

Tsunami
    Tsunami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

The best way to LEARN is by experience. Invest a few thousand and off you go

I guarantee, you will learn 1st hand and answer all of your own questions

when and after you go BROKE !!...

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will not work. Don't waste your time man.

jolmscheid

Thanks guys...I will just follow Laker Boy...and I hear that fading Brandon Lang works too...

Power Play
    Power Play's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you win over 55 percent ats (against the spread) you'll win tons of money if you use kelly (bet like 1-5 percent per bet). when i was new in betting i lost considerable money with ml favorites. when i went with more dogs and spreads i started winning. heavy ml favorites tend to lose when you least expect it. my advice is to do paper bet for 1 week (that's right 1 week will be all it takes usually to realize how overvalued heavy favorites are). you will probably lose "money" that week and hopefully it will prevent you from losing real money like i had.