SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Anyone have a MLB corolation parlay system

I am interested in this...ex. Today we have a few MLB games with low money lines and low totals.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    I am interested in this...ex. Today we have a few MLB games with low money lines and low totals.

Check out this guy. Might have to pay. Some of his picks are free. He's out of control in my opinion.

He picks teams and round robins in 2's 3's and a 4 team parlay. I've tried a few and won a few bucks, but there's
    also huge losses. Not for the faint of heart or those with a small bankroll. GL
    Last edited by shari91; 05-20-18 at 02:42 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wow, I read one post by this guy over the last I don't know how many months and it's a link to a tout.

The fuk?

So much for the think tank and any input I have on this topic.

Mods, two posts in and it's time to delete the thread.

Touts and the adverts coming out of the woodwork.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wow, I read one post by this guy over the last I don't know how many months and it's a link to a tout.

The fuk?

So much for the think tank and any input I have on this topic.

Mods, two posts in and it's time to delete the thread.

Touts and the adverts coming out of the woodwork.

Come visit in the political section my friend, I post minutely.

Sometimes when buying picks, you learn something that can be applied to other parts of your betting.

Just here to offer help. If not wanted, no biggie.

rewdog24
    rewdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Looks interesting

vampire assassin
    vampire assassin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9908

If you find a book that takes run-lines with totals, there are a lot of good spots.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by vampire assassin View Post
    If you find a book that takes run-lines with totals, there are a lot of good spots.
    I doubt there are any online books that will do that. If you know of one, let me know.

Bsims

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post

I am beginning to address your question and have posted the first part of my analysis on ole44bill.blogspot.com. It has some tables of counts of different combinations on MLB parlays. I'll be addressing the potential profitability on a following post.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I doubt there are any online books that will do that. If you know of one, let me know.
    Do you guys mean "allows parlays with RL and totals"?

Bsims

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Do you guys mean "allows parlays with RL and totals"?
    Correct. I doubt any book would allow a parlay like St Louis -1.5 and over 8.5 on that game. If anyone knows different, let me know.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    Correct. I doubt any book would allow a parlay like St Louis -1.5 and over 8.5 on that game. If anyone knows different, let me know.
    No legit book does but some guys may have more luck with locals.

john hardesty
    john hardesty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Parlays are for true idiots!

Show me a guy who bets nothing but parlays all day, then I'll show you a busted POS next week!

john hardesty
    john hardesty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Hey ​rkelly110, you have over, 22,000 posts and you're not a PRO YET, LOL?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by john hardesty View Post
    Show me a guy who bets nothing but parlays all day, then I'll show you a busted POS next week!
    In today's world, probably true. But back in the day before everyone became internet savvy, pros were able to kill books with correlated football parlays (and to a lesser extent basketball) and with Wong NFL teasers.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

i can bet RL + total parlays through my local. I'm about even blindly betting favorites and overs. If someone has a good strategy let me know.

Bsims

After a two week delay, I'm finally back working on the question SBR Drew raised. I've discussed the results on my blog, ole44bill.blogspot.com. The highest returns per dollar is on betting favorites and over $0.943/ per dollar, dog and under $0.976/ per dollar, and finally home and under $0.985/ per dollar. None are good enough alone to be profitable. In my next post, coming soon, we'll look at some combinations that are potentially profitable.

darkghost
    darkghost's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10547

I feel I should have success betting home favorites parlayed with totals of 7.5, 9.5 and 11.5 since I'm getting maximum return on games that end with the home team winning 5-3, 6-4 and 7-5 but again I'm about break even doing so.

Bsims

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Drew View Post

Yes, there are correlated MLB wagers. I've completed my analysis and answer the question in my last 3 posts on ole44bill.blogspot.com. The bottom line is that over the last 8 seasons, one could have made a profit by wagering on home favorites and over. But a very small profit, $1.004 per $1.00 wagered. Better yet were wagers on home dogs and under, $1.04 per $1.00 wagered. But the small edge and high variability make this an unwise strategy. However, I have incorporated these findings with other indicators in the system I currently. It's just too bad that it's a loser so far in 2018. But that's the nature of gambling.

winnersbyjuan
    winnersbyjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 669

Quote Originally Posted by john hardesty View Post
    Half true. I bet 95% parlays. If you run hot you can kill it. But when you lose its bad. You gotta have a big enough bankroll to sustain. But I do win one week and lose the next. Rarely do I win back to back weeks with 95% parlays. But I do win a lot. But you make a point and I have heard that. Parlays are for idiots. But in baseball it's tough to bet on a -170 just to win $100.