creditcardclown
    creditcardclown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Pinnacle Error LINE_CHANGED

Im trying to get a bet in through their API an it says LINE_CHANGED. But the line hasn't changed for many minutes at least and not since the last tie I pulled new odds. So what is going on? How do you fix it?

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Hi Man,
    I would like to now what API are you using with Pinncle?
    Thx

Raana
    optional is asshole
    Raana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

Quote Originally Posted by creditcardclown View Post
    Im trying to get a bet in through their API an it says LINE_CHANGED. But the line hasn't changed for many minutes at least and not since the last tie I pulled new odds. So what is going on? How do you fix it?
    can be deleted
    Last edited by Raana; 07-05-16 at 11:51 AM.

ManosdePiedra
    ManosdePiedra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Would be happy to see some comments from people using API abt this issue as well as others.

SuperMarioMan
    SuperMarioMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by creditcardclown View Post
    AFAIK you have to provide lineID to place bet, this lineID can be shared among different bet offers (for example Team1 win, Team2 win, Draw, Asian handicaps for first half all have same lineID). So say if AH odds change, a new lineID is issued and the old lineID is no longer valid. So even though Team1 win (and possibly others) odds stay the same, the lineID has changed due to AH change and so the request with old lineID is invalid.