madchedda
    $$$$$$$
    madchedda's Avatar Become A Pro!

got an accuscore question for anybody that has an account with them? Please read

So i got the accuscore edge package but how can i view past point spread records for all sports? Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks again

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

covers.com

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

madchedda
    $$$$$$$
    madchedda's Avatar Become A Pro!

no i meant the point spread percentage picks made by accuscore itself. It says they have past archived records of all sports, I want to know how can I obtain that. I already know about covers.com and such.

mintybetmachine

ask them? if you find them could you please post the results around here, I would love to see them.

JELLYBEAN
    JELLYBEAN's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by madchedda View Post
    no i meant the point spread percentage picks made by accuscore itself. It says they have past archived records of all sports, I want to know how can I obtain that. I already know about covers.com and such.

Who is the broad in the avatar.............now that is an ass I can fall in Love with

investor
    Chicks jumpin my whip like a moshpit
    investor's Avatar Become A Pro!

i see what accuscore puts in the newspaper and i can't lie... they have been pretty close. I would never make a bet strictly off of what accuscore predicts but i like to use it to guage my picks and see if they are on my side.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by madchedda View Post
    So i got the accuscore edge package but how can i view past point spread records for all sports? Does anybody know how to do this? Thanks again
    Download from Daily Line Reports

mintybetmachine

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Download from Daily Line Reports
    Is this info available to the public so that we can see how they are doing?

spongie
    spongie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good post. I was tracking them on the Wall Street Journal also and found it pretty interesting. I emailed their support and they were actually pretty helpful in explaining how the subscription gives you detailed analysis in finding out which teams are hot and which are not. I was pretty surprised when they told me that betting games with high win % is a bad strategy b/c you dont know if the computer is good with those teams. That was the key selling point for the site. Anywho, I did join the site for the monthly edge package and some good success. They also said that I can apply that first month's cost to an upgrade if I wanted to.

I agree that I would not just pick blindly with the computer...its not my make up. But In the 2-weeks I have been using it, it certainly has become a valuable part of my handicapping process.

spongie
    spongie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope I dont get in trouble with AccuScore for doing this, but this is an example of how I have used their service to find what I think are good picks with teams I basically have never heard of. They like the Butler and Wright State to go over 125 tonight. I cant name one player on their team. But their daily line report shows that their o/u picks in games with Butler or Wright State are 15-5 75%. That will work for me!!!!

Forgive the box below, I tried to cut and paste my spread sheet and clearly I dont have skills there.