zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Angles?

People talk about angles? What angles? …. doesn't make sense.

You pick a side based on the spread, bet, and then hopefully win.

Like come on guys I don't understand when someones like man, we talked for a couple hours about different angles. Great convo. Doesn't make sense.

Armbar99
    Armbar99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

there is more than 1 way to look at a game.
    Points Awarded:

Sawyer gave Armbar99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Yesterday in Tampa Bay the Panthers were +170 ML with an O/U of 37.5

News had come out earlier that week about personal problems with Tampas Offensive Coordinator . News came Sunday morning he would not be calling plays. That was my "angle" to place a wager that cashed +170.

I also knew that Cam was hurt and not likely to play. I had an "angle" that a back up QB going against a new QB who lost his OC would result in a low scoring game.

I decided to combine my "angles" into a parlay and cashed again.

The power of "angles"

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Yesterday in Tampa Bay the Panthers were +170 ML with an O/U of 37.5

I decided to combine my "angles" into a parlay and cashed again.

The power of "angles"

You seem a bit salty huh. maybe its because its your screen name I don't know. I also cashed on the Panthers. except my ML was +136 you may get some extreme lines. Maybe your "angles" helped you get there. How did you measure these angles exactly? I heard a protractor is whats up.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

angles. handicapping. it is all pointless.

laying down your money, on an angle or any other information, is basically telling the brightest, most intelligent mathematicians and modelers on the face of the Earth that you are smarter than they are. your goal should always be to get the best number, or at least develop a sense of where a number is headed and beat the Market to it. EMT motherfunkers!!

forced to choose over a win or positive CLV, i'm taking CLV every time.*

* - thats based on discussing the results of one independent event rather than 500.

PierreEa
    PierreEa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Единственная

Дружба - это когда ты сама отправляешь подругу на свидание, а позже весь вечер на нее злишься за то, что для тебя не чем заняться.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

angles man, like what the announcers say, "minimize turnovers", these type of assessments, gold - at worst.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

i don't get it

Friendship - is when you yourself are sending a girlfriend on a date, and then the whole evening at her angry , because for you not to do.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    angles. handicapping. it is all pointless.

laying down your money, on an angle or any other information, is basically telling the brightest, most intelligent mathematicians and modelers on the face of the Earth that you are smarter than they are. your goal should always be to get the best number, or at least develop a sense of where a number is headed and beat the Market to it. EMT motherfunkers!!

forced to choose over a win or positive CLV, i'm taking CLV every time.*

* - thats based on discussing the results of one independent event rather than 500.
    So you'd choose something you can't know ahead of time (that your pick will beat the closing line) over something else you can't know ahead of time (that a historical outcome pattern will repeat). Great insight there. As someone who has made a living almost entirely off of situational handicapping for the last 5 years (and doesn't give a rat's ass about sharp vs. square money), I can tell you that "beating the closing line" is a symptom of success, not the cause of it.