1. #1
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    first five SDQL question

    How can i sdql for a team the first five over /under results ??

  2. #2
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Hey figue, sorry I didn't get back to you in the other thread. I've been out on business. Anyway, it's my understanding the SDQL database do not input first five odds into the database therefore I will not be able to provide info on this one.

    Anything else you may need?
    Anyone else want a situation looked up they would like historical numerical info on?

  3. #3
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    im learning if i have any other issue for sure i will ask you for your help,thanks amigo.

  4. #4
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Hey figue, sorry I didn't get back to you in the other thread. I've been out on business. Anyway, it's my understanding the SDQL database do not input first five odds into the database therefore I will not be able to provide info on this one.

    Anything else you may need?
    Anyone else want a situation looked up they would like historical numerical info on?
    Jmon i want to know how SDQL divisional dogs playing at home +100 to +120 or more....thanks.

  5. #5
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    Jmon i want to know how SDQL Home divisional dogs playing at home +100 to +120 or more....thanks.
    I may be confused on your question. You want home divisional dogs from +100 to +120 and then +120 or more? If not let me know... Also keep in mind you can break down each query by season simply by typing 'and season' at the end of the query.



    H and DIV and 120 >= line >= 100
    SU: 800-861 (-0.38, 48.2%) avg line: 108.9 / -118.9 on / against: +$876 / -$8,871 ROI: +0.5% / -4.5%
    RL: 655-470 (0.96, 58.2%) avg line: -144.4 / 130.1 on / against: -$2,144 / -$4,183 ROI: -1.3% / -3.5%
    OU: 769-818-72 (0.32, 48.5%) avg total: 8.8 over / under: -$12,145 / -$3,060 ROI: -6.7% / -1.7%
    Last edited by JMon; 06-23-13 at 07:17 AM.

  6. #6
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    MLB database goes back to 2004.

    H and DIV and line >= 120
    SU: 687-989 (-1.20, 41.0%) avg line: 142.8 / -155.1 on / against: -$2,349 / -$5,626 ROI: -1.4% / -2.2%
    RL: 542-526 (0.13, 50.7%) avg line: -122.4 / 110.1 on / against: -$10,103 / +$3,727 ROI: -7.6% / +3.4%
    OU: 851-762-62 (0.66, 52.8%) avg total: 8.7 over / under: +$1,970 / -$17,465 ROI: +1.1% / -9.4%
    Last edited by JMon; 06-24-13 at 07:13 AM.

  7. #7
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    thanks amigo .

  8. #8
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    have another for nfl :

    previous game team lose and score less than 11 points and opoponent margin of victory is greater than 9.what is winning record of that losing team for their next game ??

    thanks.

  9. #9
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    figue..let me know if this is what you are looking for? You can back test it back to 1989 if you wish, but here is the


    Last five years:

    SDQL Off a loss of more than 9, scoring less than 11.

    p:L and p: points<11 and po:margin>9 and 2008<=season





    SU: 108-161-1 (-2.6)
    ATS: 148-122-3 (.08) ave line: 3.3
    OU: 138-129-6 (1.0) ave total: 41.9
    Last edited by JMon; 06-24-13 at 10:53 AM.

  10. #10
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    yeah thanks amigo JMon

  11. #11
    Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-13
    Posts: 79
    Betpoints: 196

    I have also a question cause sdql, I post it here in, cause here're already some replys. If I want review one season or the whole data sdq it only shows max. 100 entries. Which code does I need to see the complete schedules?

  12. #12
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Garnett View Post
    I have also a question cause sdql, I post it here in, cause here're already some replys. If I want review one season or the whole data sdq it only shows max. 100 entries. Which code does I need to see the complete schedules?
    There are salient URL parameters that apply if you wish to see games played or unplayed games than the set 100 match ups. You MUST type after the URL (or web address). NOT after the query itself, so don't get it confused. Also there needs to be a space between the URL and the parameter.

    They are:

    &show_games
    &show_unplayed

    I will use an example using a SBR url...

    www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/handicapper-think-tank/2409816 &show_games=200

    Notice in bold...a query will show 200 games now instead of 100!

    Same works with URL parameter &show_unplayed. This will show unplayed games. For instance, if you want to see upcoming divisional game schedule within the database.

    You simply query

    division=o:division

    after the database performs the search and provides info., simply go to the URL or web address and provide a space, then type &show_unplayed=100. after refreshing your browser, the database will provide the next 100 "unplayed" divisional match ups
    Last edited by JMon; 06-26-13 at 06:54 PM.

  13. #13
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    Anothers nfl :

    =fade team going into bye week that game

    =take team after bye week

    =fade the team the game before their bye week

    =take team after bye week


    what is the record SU ??


  14. #14
    Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-13
    Posts: 79
    Betpoints: 196

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    There are salient URL parameters that apply if you wish to see games played or unplayed games than the set 100 match ups. You MUST type after the URL (or web address). NOT after the query itself, so don't get it confused. Also there needs to be a space between the URL and the parameter.

    They are:

    &show_games
    &show_unplayed

    I will use an example using a SBR url...

    www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/handicapper-think-tank/2409816 &show_games=200

    Notice in bold...a query will show 200 games now instead of 100!

    Same works with URL parameter &show_unplayed. This will show unplayed games. For instance, if you want to see upcoming divisional game schedule within the database.

    You simply query

    division=o:division

    after the database performs the search and provides info., simply go to the URL or web address and provide a space, then type &show_unplayed=100. after refreshing your browser, the database will provide the next 100 "unplayed" divisional match ups
    Thanks, it works.
    Last edited by Kevin Garnett; 06-27-13 at 01:41 PM.

  15. #15
    Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-13
    Posts: 79
    Betpoints: 196

    @ jmon, do you also know how to review each division in sdql separately?

  16. #16
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Garnett View Post
    @ jmon, do you also know how to review each division in sdql separately?
    Sure..

    division= (what ever division you want to isolate)

    EX.

    division= AL West

    word of caution watch your capitalization.
    Points Awarded:

    Kevin Garnett gave JMon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  17. #17
    JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-09
    Posts: 9,809
    Betpoints: 10741

    Quote Originally Posted by figue View Post
    Anothers nfl :

    =fade team going into bye week that game

    =take team after bye week

    =fade the team the game before their bye week

    =take team after bye week


    what is the record SU ??

    You can query a lot situations using NFL's bye week. I have several bye week situations that are great money makers every year!

    For example you want to play on a road favorite coming off a bye week. Since the 2007 season they are:

    SDQL: week = p:week + 2 and AF and playoffs=0 and 2007<=season

    SU: 29-6-0 (12.06, 82.9%)
    ATS: 27-7-1 (7.41, 79.4%) avg line: -4.6
    O/U: 16-19-0 (-1.07, 45.7%) avg total: 42.3


    SDQL for bye week is

    week=p:week + 2

    If you want to eliminate rest within playoffs and focus on reg season add, playoff=0

    so if we query

    week=p:week + 2 and playoff=0

    teams coming off a bye are since 1990:

    SU: 394-352-3 (1.30, 52.8%)
    ATS: 380-353-14 (0.86, 51.8%) avg line: -0.4
    O/U: 348-389-10 (0.24, 47.2%) avg total: 41.0

    Teams going into their bye week are SDQL by using the game reference 'n' or next game

    SDQL of is:

    week + 2 = n:week and n: playoffs=0

    Since 1990, they are

    SU: 372-377-0 (-0.47, 49.7%)
    ATS: 360-367-22 (-0.61, 49.5%) avg line: -0.1
    O/U: 383-352-14 (1.16, 52.1%) avg total: 41.0

    Again, if you want to see individual season, simply type 'and season' at the end of a query
    Last edited by JMon; 06-29-13 at 06:56 AM.
    Points Awarded:

    figue gave JMon 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  18. #18
    Kevin Garnett
    Kevin Garnett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-11-13
    Posts: 79
    Betpoints: 196

    Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    Sure..

    division= (what ever division you want to isolate)

    EX.

    division= AL West

    word of caution watch your capitalization.
    thanks
    Last edited by Kevin Garnett; 06-28-13 at 04:38 PM.

  19. #19
    figue
    Update your status
    figue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-23-10
    Posts: 2,524

    thanks Jmon

Top