kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

MLB - Final Score Broken Down By Innings

I am at my wits' end trying to find a website which provides info that I need in a simple manner. What I'm looking for is a teams box score for every game in the season broken down by inning (as shown below). I've found each teams final scores game by game on plenty of sites...but not broken down. All the sites have the box scores like the one below however the specific game must be clicked on to see the breakdown by inning (which takes a significant amount of time for 2430 games in a season).

I've tried playing around with the baseball-reference site and using their csv files but didn't find a solution. I've also tried retrosheets database and I still cannot get it (the closest I've come is find each teams home games in the format that I need listed in order...definitely a step in right direction but I need the road games in order too and where they fall into place).

Does anyone know of a source/website that will provide me with a teams full season results with simple boxscore similar to the one below? Thanks

...........1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R H E
    ...........- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Twins ..0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 6 0
    Orioles 2 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 X 4 6 0

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

If you have access to all home team stats, you can match up gameid's (game date and h/a teams) and find the appropriate visiting team.

If you need a schedule to find each team's opponent on a given day, check out dailybaseballdata(dot)com/dbd/MLB_schedule_2013.xls

matthew919
    Update your status
    matthew919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5869

http://www.retrosheet.org/gamelogs/index.html

See the link "Guide to Retrosheet Game Logs" on the same page for descriptions of the txt files.
    You will need to parse their format yourself.

I <3 retrosheet.

mr.ed
    mr.ed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4218

KOSTATS.com has exactly what you are looking for.

kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

Guys thanks for all the help. Matt919 you got my brain going in a different direction with retrosheets and after a significant amount of tinkering I finally have exactly all the info that I need easily accessible, viewable, and moveable. Awesome!!!