Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Does anyone know where I can get these NFL stats...

Does anyone know of any websites that have a table that shows how each team did vs certain positions, but not an average, rather a weekly gamelog? So kind of like a player gamelog, but rather then listing a player individual weekly stats, it would list the stats that a defense allows for opposing players at various positions.

I would love to find something that shows what kind of stats a team allowed (this year and last year) for a QB, RB, #1 WR, #2 WR, #1 TE, etc. All i have found so far was avg. stats allowed over a season (or even monthly), and those stats include all stats for one position combined. Id love to see some type of game log that seperates these positions. Do you guys know if something like this exists? Id assume something exists for QBs since most teams only have 1 QB so thats simpler, but anything for a #1 TE, #1 WR, #1 RB, etc?

Thanks a lot guys!

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Probably not exactly what you need, but here is one source (at bottom of page):

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef2011

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

ESPN fantasy has a section showing fantasy points allowed by defenses at each position. Broken down by game, not as specific at WR1, WR2, but that I doubt anyone is going to track that, unless you want to take on the challenge yourself of course.