Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Three Pointer Prop

Two players from opposing teams. The spread on the game is pick.

Player A: Ave 31.29 min per game and has 56 three pointers on the year in 29 games. In his last game he hit 4 because the side got their ass beat. He also played 33.5 min.

Player B: Ave 28.69 min per game and has 77 three pointers on the year in 29 games. In his last game he played 30 minutes and hit 3 of them in a game they won handily.

Player B is on the home team and they are up 1-0 in the best of three play-off series.

Odds for more 3pters:
    Player A: -117
    Player B: -117

Plugging those numbers in to poisson using 3 pointers per minute on the court and then adjusting it up to expected minutes and adjusting player A up slightly to account for some extra minutes and error - I still have player B as a decent bet. I know a lot will come down to who will trailing at the end, but this could be very well be either side. How's my method and thinking?
    Last edited by Duff85; 04-05-12 at 08:29 AM.

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

no expert but looks good Duff...

hope u still going well on the hoops m8

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Hey Subs! Thanks for stopping in and for the tennis tip. Yeah things have been going reasonably well - right up until running at -25% ROI for back to back weekends. :-) Things will turn around though!