gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Where can you find best and worst betting mlb teams this year

If you know where to find these stats it will help alot?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/statistics/2011/teammoneystatistics_mlb_regular.html
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gambling god

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

I was about to say no wonder 90% of people that gamble lose but that is awesome information thanks alot i usually look for it at the halfway point in the season but i misplaced where i got it from.I can tell you do your homework and know your stuff again thanks.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/statistics/2011/teammoneystatistics_mlb_regular.html
    Do you know what lines they are basing that from?

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gambling god View Post
    I was about to say no wonder 90% of people that gamble lose but that is awesome information thanks alot i usually look for it at the halfway point in the season but i misplaced where i got it from.I can tell you do your homework and know your stuff again thanks.
    And you'll be one of them if you think this information is valid. Only thing that will help is leaning against common sense with these stats. If the astros have been the worst team to bet on so far, then EVERYONE knows that. Look to bet ON them. Go against the grain. But don't just blindly fade or tail either.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Do you know what lines they are basing that from?
    Pinny closers