BigA
    BigA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3379

Streak Survivor games/bet plays stratagy?

Ive been playing this on espn and covers. espn has volume and some of the baseball plays arent the same as covers plays. I was wondering what are the reasons why covers displays certain games. I know -130 and higher are not displayed and some games get taken down due to there consensus. Is there something to be learned and can be used to bet on these games? Could be a stupid question but thought I would get someones opinion that is good with numbers.

I'm currently on a 6 gamer on covers and have been betting on the road dog that scores the most runs the night before displayed. I don't think there is a way to back test this either. I'm gonna try to keep track of there posted games up until the all star break and see what the records are of the displayed picks are.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Anything over -130 does not get posted (-130 does, actually). Otherwise they're supposed to be up but occasionally there are problems on Covers's end.

If the favorite is -130 or below, it is supposed to be up.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

You should almost never take dogs in these types of contests. Either take favorites or take totals that have a market juice higher than -110. It is hard enough to hit enough plays in a row to win anything without throwing underdogs into the mix.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

There's definitely no strategy to the ESPN one, just a bunch of clowns clicking the most popular button.

BigA
    BigA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3379

The espn is a bunch of clowns but anything we can take from the covers contest? Only 1 pick allowed per day.