USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Praying my squad gets healthy for next weeks games. I couldn’t even field a team this week

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Praying my squad gets healthy for next weeks games. I couldn’t even field a team this week
    Looks like you get dazer. good luck brother

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    Looks like you get dazer. good luck brother
    Next

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Next
    How many moves you going to make this week chump? Maybe if lt would have played his waiver wire picks he would have beat you.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Next
    I have no shot to win anyway. Was just happy to get my 3k back. Had my 1st rd pick for all of 4 weeks & 2nd rd pick for 6 or 7. I’m happy for where I ended up.

I will say having limited waiver moves is the way to go. Think in my league the playoff teams each had less than 20 roster moves the whole season. That’s 2 weeks for Dazer

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I have no shot to win anyway. Was just happy to get my 3k back. Had my 1st rd pick for all of 4 weeks & 2nd rd pick for 6 or 7. I’m happy for where I ended up.

I will say having limited waiver moves is the way to go. Think in my league the playoff teams each had less than 20 roster moves the whole season. That’s 2 weeks for Dazer
    Dazer is a clown

Never had a problem with him till he had to open his mouth when I paid you a compliment. Guy should learn to mind his own business

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Hey dazer. How about this. If we meet in the finals the loser quits the league? I want lt to verify that he is ok with it so if you lose your not trying to weasel your way back in

CarolinaDaze

How many moves you going to make this week chump? Maybe if lt would have played his waiver wire picks he would have beat you.
    Says the resident door mat of this league, when LT & me have multiple "Ships" apiece. Do you not see the trend here? I was gonna wait till the end of year to explain this to you, but your ignorance is embarrassing enough, so I'll go ahead and help you out. After drafting if you think your team is so good, the only time you need to work the waivers, is during bye weeks, you'll be a always be a bottom feeder like Easy $$$ is. Let me stop you there, this being his first season not being a bottom 4 team, goes to show that a blind squirrel does get a nut every once in awhile. But if you not trying every week to make your team better, you really not trying to win. Especially against a league of pros like this one. I like to keep a couple roster spots that I'm constantly trying out new players in. Sometimes I use them to handcuff starters in case of injury, sometimes for future streaming options or sometimes just to block my opponent from doing so. Easy$$$, I know this is above your pay grade, so If i could just give you a word of advice, it would be to stay in your lane. Stick to Standard Scoring leagues with 3 waiver wire adds for the week, this league is way above your level.

CarolinaDaze

Hey dazer. How about this. If we meet in the finals the loser quits the league? I want lt to verify that he is ok with it so if you lose your not trying to weasel your way back in
    Quit, why would I do that when your sorry ass will be back to losing next year and be kicked down to the minors anyways.

CarolinaDaze

Not taking nothing away from you! You had dominating teams in the leagues I played against you this year. Looking back over last 5-6 years in this league, I've always had about 30 something adds per year except 1x. So to box myself in cause easy$$$ can't figure it out, isn't happening. The guy really should start playing Basic/Standard leagues where he can feel special, cause this league isn't for him.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quit, why would I do that when your sorry ass will be back to losing next year and be kicked down to the minors anyways.
    thats what i thought chump.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Says the resident door mat of this league, when LT & me have multiple "Ships" apiece. Do you not see the trend here? I was gonna wait till the end of year to explain this to you, but your ignorance is embarrassing enough, so I'll go ahead and help you out. After drafting if you think your team is so good, the only time you need to work the waivers, is during bye weeks, you'll be a always be a bottom feeder like Easy $$$ is. Let me stop you there, this being his first season not being a bottom 4 team, goes to show that a blind squirrel does get a nut every once in awhile. But if you not trying every week to make your team better, you really not trying to win. Especially against a league of pros like this one. I like to keep a couple roster spots that I'm constantly trying out new players in. Sometimes I use them to handcuff starters in case of injury, sometimes for future streaming options or sometimes just to block my opponent from doing so. Easy$$$, I know this is above your pay grade, so If i could just give you a word of advice, it would be to stay in your lane. Stick to Standard Scoring leagues with 3 waiver wire adds for the week, this league is way above your level.
    3 waiver wire adds per week you would be lost. you would actually have to manage your moves. its much more challenging then adding a player to drop him to put him into waivers again to block a guy.

you couldnt do that with limited moves. so once again loser leaves sbr fantasy league 1 if we meet in the chip. dont be a pussy accept my challenge chump

CarolinaDaze

3 waiver wire adds per week you would be lost. you would actually have to manage your moves. its much more challenging then adding a player to drop him to put him into waivers again to block a guy.

you couldnt do that with limited moves. so once again loser leaves sbr fantasy league 1 if we meet in the chip. dont be a pussy accept my challenge chump
    Have you seen our teams schedules, I'd be a huge underdog if we meet in the "Ship" (not chip idiot). Best I can do is this: You give me 20 pts (added to my final score), I'll put up 1500 in bet pts, and will not post a single thing in the league thread next year, if I lose. You lose: no points owed, but you not allowed to play in this league next year???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I seriously doubt this league will be in existence next year plus I’d miss your daily banter

Here were the roster moves in my league for the playoff teams. 24 - 21 - 20 - 20 - 14 - 11. Again 3 was very fair. Btw. I finished 7-7 and didn’t make the playoffs (lost points tie breaker by 33 points) & I ended up with 28 roster moves. Just makes it a bit more selective on who to add & drop.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Have you seen our teams schedules, I'd be a huge underdog if we meet in the "Ship" (not chip idiot). Best I can do is this: You give me 20 pts (added to my final score), I'll put up 1500 in bet pts, and will not post a single thing in the league thread next year, if I lose. You lose: no points owed, but you not allowed to play in this league next year???
    This is non negotiable loser leaves league. You talk the talk now walk the walk. I'm easy $$$$ remember

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I seriously doubt this league will be in existence next year plus I’d miss your daily banter

Here were the roster moves in my league for the playoff teams. 24 - 21 - 20 - 20 - 14 - 11. Again 3 was very fair. Btw. I finished 7-7 and didn’t make the playoffs (lost points tie breaker by 33 points) & I ended up with 28 roster moves. Just makes it a bit more selective on who to add & drop.
    I played in a league with 15 moves for the season then 2 a week for the playoffs. That shit was hard and super selective with moves.

I wouldn't be so quick to think this league won't be here next year. I think the new owners might do right by the community here

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I played in a league with 15 moves for the season then 2 a week for the playoffs. That shit was hard and super selective with moves.

I wouldn't be so quick to think this league won't be here next year. I think the new owners might do right by the community here
    Wish I could believe that but having serious doubts

CarolinaDaze

This is non negotiable loser leaves league. You talk the talk now walk the walk. I'm easy $$$$ remember
    $$$ No Deal Brah, tell what I will do tho. If Philly beat me again this year, and he very well might if Ekeler got that Sh*t. For 1K I'll help you beat him in "The SHIP" ??? Yes or No???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

$$$ No Deal Brah, tell what I will do tho. If Philly beat me again this year, and he very well might if Ekeler got that Sh*t. For 1K I'll help you beat him in "The SHIP" ??? Yes or No???
    Wait a minute here

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    Hello guys, my name is stealthyburrito, but my friends call me stealthy.
    You gotta scream it a little louder, for those in the back row to hear it. Total disrespect for a former Champion of this league, he's already playing me in the Finals instead, delusional. It's a small drop in the bucket compared to what you'll win in "Ship", but Stealthy I got 250 pts with your name on it, when you beat him.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Keep your offer chump. I knew you were scared of me. Don't even respond. I thought you had some balls obviously I was wrong.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Didn’t Stealthy win it all during the same year Washington won its last playoff game
    Last edited by USCPHILLYGUY; 12-21-21 at 09:20 PM.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Didn’t Stealthy win it all during the same year Washington won its last playoff game
    The 85 pound adult male hailing from the streets of DC has a shot this year

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    He definitely does. He has a very good team

CarolinaDaze

Keep your offer chump. I knew you were scared of me. Don't even respond. I thought you had some balls obviously I was wrong.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12013

My title run was not in 2005

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

may the best team win

JAKEPEAVY21

That's a long dry spell for your Skins....damn

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quarterfinal Scores - League I

3-Roadtrippers 95.30
    6-Stealthy 149.80

4-LT Profits 80.20
    5-Carolina Daze 114.10

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Semifinal Matchups:

1-AB$$$$$$ vs. 6-Stealthy
    2-ARTISTFORMALLYKNOWNASPHILLYGUY vs. 5-Carolina Daze

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hill & Ekeler out due to Covid. New Orleans looks like they have a slew of cases. Philly will probably be next. Let’s chop it up LT

CarolinaDaze

Hill & Ekeler out due to Covid. New Orleans looks like they have a slew of cases. Philly will probably be next. Let’s chop it up LT
    I 2nd this motion. Was offered this in Matty's league and all 4 of us agreed to it. There was a lesser entry fee there, but we still got 5k each in points and left 1500 on table to play for.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 12-23-21 at 10:06 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Dalvin Cook also out!

JAKEPEAVY21

I usually would want to let it play out but all these Covid cases changed my stance.

First ... 13141516171819 Last