mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I got a guy that's willing to collect for a fee.

Pm for additional details.
    Any news here?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Any news here?
    He's been out of town. 25 percent is good to me.

I'll pm you when he gets back. Guy will def do it for a nice bottle of whiskey that those points should buy.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

cool...sounds interesting.

if he gets video....i'll go 40%.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Astro’s woman posted a new picture of her and him together this past Sunday.

He’s got his Astro’s World Series Champions shirt on.

thechaoz

Yea. They are the epitome of trash. I wonder how many guys she's banged behind his back.

If she wants to make it right with a half dozen sessions I'll call it square

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47535

what a complete and utter dbag

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Yea. They are the epitome of trash. I wonder how many guys she's banged behind his back.

If she wants to make it right with a half dozen sessions I'll call it square
    I think I’ll pass on taking a turn....maybe she’s good at washing cars. I’ll take 6 car washes instead.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Put me down for the car wash plan.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17024

He's been out of town. 25 percent is good to me.

I'll pm you when he gets back. Guy will def do it for a nice bottle of whiskey that those points should buy.
    yeah sure.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

Fantasy season coming up Astro. Come back pal and show us last year was an aberration.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    Fantasy season coming up Astro. Come back pal and show us last year was an aberration.
    i think there is a better chance of snow in dallas tomorrow.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    yeah sure.
    Who the penetrate are you? Astro 2.0? Ship it bud

thechaoz

I think I’ll pass on taking a turn....maybe she’s good at washing cars. I’ll take 6 car washes instead.
    With a wax and vacuum it's a deal

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

i think there is a better chance of snow in dallas tomorrow.
    He's not even in that a big a hole. It's all about his bruised ego. Guy couldn't handle getting pummeled in all his leagues.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

He's not even in that a big a hole. It's all about his bruised ego. Guy couldn't handle getting pummeled in all his leagues.
    Yep...I do remember him signing up for his 2nd 3000 point league using points for his own league. That along with his dumb poker bets put him in a big hole.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Yep...I do remember him signing up for his 2nd 3000 point league using points for his own league. That along with his dumb poker bets put him in a big hole.
    I believe I warned everyone about that.

Mpash you see my fantasy thread? Are you playing?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

What's his total debt 12k, 15k? He's got about half of that in his balance. He's not 25k-30k in the red is he? I do know he owes some poker bets but didn't think it was that substantial.

Taking 3k of those points to turn pro was a nice cherry on the top.
    Last edited by convick; 07-12-18 at 01:12 PM.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, it appears he owes Yisman 6500 + interest from a loan he took out over the summer.

Paid out 5 of the 13 weeks for top score.

Cuse only paid 500 of the 1000 entry fee.

He entered a contest with Proffett for NCAA fantasy (100). Paid off Bobby on their poker bet? (500)

Has about 300 points in the sports book.

10k owed to the league and 5k or so in poker bets. Who knows If he settled the yisman loan or if he's stiffing.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

wow...was not aware (or had forgotten) about the loan to yisman. certainly a decent sized hole.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I believe I warned everyone about that.

Mpash you see my fantasy thread? Are you playing?
    Wish I'd seen that. I've never really followed points movement and he was such a long time member, plus no one seemed concerned one bit in this thread during the beginning or until the disappearance.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Wish I'd seen that. I've never really followed points movement and he was such a long time member, plus no one seemed concerned one bit in this thread during the beginning or until the disappearance.
    I had been in two other leagues he hosted that went well. Looks like he over extended himself last year between poker and football. Instead of being a man and paying off his debts, he was a coward and ran off.

JAKEPEAVY21

I had been in two other leagues he hosted that went well. Looks like he over extended himself last year between poker and football. Instead of being a man and paying off his debts, he was a coward and ran off.
    he showed his true colors and he will get what's coming to him at some point.

It's easy to say now, but in all honesty, I never liked the guy. He had a massive ego and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. That kind of personality type rubs me the wrong way.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

That wasn't his worst offense. Remember at that point he was still owed about 2500 from Marigold, Spider and Cuse. So he did use mostly his points to join the 2nd league. He probably took a few hundred from the league pool. 300-500 or so.

6113 + 500 + 3000 + 500 + 100 + 360 = 10573

6113 is his current balance
    500 owed by Cuse
    3000 points used to renew pro
    500 paid to Bobby for poker wager
    100 for NCAA fantasy contest
    360 sports book balance

This is a total of about 10500, practically all the amount owed for this league. I didn't include the 1250 paid to top scorers.

He did spend some of the league points on Pro membership, to pay Bobby and to enter a contest. Those were definitely league points.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post

It's easy to say now, but in all honesty, I never liked the guy. He had a massive ego and thought he was the best thing since sliced bread. That kind of personality type rubs me the wrong way.
    JP nails it again. Guy was a fukin clown. I had more than 1 run in with him. I even called him out last year when he avoided league 1. Came up with some bullshit story. Then called him out again for joining other league with points from other posters. If I remember correctly a few of you even defended him for doing so, saying he was giving out loans for league entries.

JAKEPEAVY21

I don't really have an issue with someone spending league dues, assuming they come up with it in the end and make good.

thechaoz

I don't really have an issue with someone spending league dues, assuming they come up with it in the end and make good.
    I do. Only because of situations like this.

If it was someone very trustworthy like yourself, lt, tripD maybe... Maybe.

Frankly those aren't anyone's points but league's, and with the death of poker should stay as is.

I wouldn't even consider joining another league without an escrow. I spent way too much damn time grinding to win this thing.

I do remember going all crazy one time when I was "stalling" on a bubble with I was on the edge of world cup qualification and ended up getting there. If you don't like it go pound sand and make a diamond. I also was only using 15 to 20 seconds in a few hands

thechaoz

penetrate this mother rooster_eater

thechaoz

Can we have our points now SBR? It's clear this account has been abadoned and a new ghost made.

Guys like that can't stay away from SBR.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

I had fun with the guy 2 years ago when I joined L2 and we ended up playing each other for the championship. He kept it fun in our league because no one else talks and I enjoy the banter (kind of why I have wanted to be in L1 for the past few years). Outside L1 no one says shit and that is most of the reason I even play. Hell, I had to start posting in your guys L1 thread after mid season. That is when I saw a big change in Astro. The second both of his teams went to shit and was pissed that no one would trade with him. Even though his trade offers were horse shit at best. Guy didn't say shit after the midway point. He was cocky and a loud mouth, but that didn't bother me much. I don't mind people like that as long as when shit gets tough they don't act like clowns. At some point you have to push your pride aside for a minute and be a fukin man. I guess in the end we witnessed the opposite. Sad it ended like this, especially for those who were taken advantage of.

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I had fun with the guy 2 years ago when I joined L2 and we ended up playing each other for the championship. He kept it fun in our league because no one else talks and I enjoy the banter (kind of why I have wanted to be in L1 for the past few years). Outside L1 no one says shit and that is most of the reason I even play. Hell, I had to start posting in your guys L1 thread after mid season. That is when I saw a big change in Astro. The second both of his teams went to shit and was pissed that no one would trade with him. Even though his trade offers were horse shit at best. Guy didn't say shit after the midway point. He was cocky and a loud mouth, but that didn't bother me much. I don't mind people like that as long as when shit gets tough they don't act like clowns. At some point you have to push your pride aside for a minute and be a fukin man. I guess in the end we witnessed the opposite. Sad it ended like this, especially for those who were taken advantage of.
    Unfortunately I was too busy to notice he had stopped posting and gone quiet. He was freerolling all of us. penetrate em.

penetrate sbr for letting those points just sit there and mock us. It is clear the account is abandoned.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

cincikid had some real suspect behaviour in here

noone has had luck getting to him on facebook?

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    cincikid had some real suspect behaviour in here

noone has had luck getting to him on facebook?
    Nope....he’s ignored all correspondence.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO

Has anyone asked Shari to step in? She's always ready to go ghost hunting and bust multi-accounting goofs. If our pal astro is still around under another account I'm sure the mods would be interested.

thechaoz

Has anyone asked Shari to step in? She's always ready to go ghost hunting and bust multi-accounting goofs. If our pal astro is still around under another account I'm sure the mods would be interested.
    We've been in touch. I don't know what's going on.

When he (cinci kid) angry multi quoted me out of nowhere in a thread he had no business being in, that was the lock for me

thechaoz

SBR could do the right thing now.

When does an account become "abadoned " or "expired"?

First ... 10111213141516 Last
The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.