unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Haha probably lucked into a strong week and trying to use that? Sure, buddy, I'll take a 500 point bet. Maybe this time you won't back out

On another note, how shitty is the first league that half their participants have to come here? I think that gives us an idea of which league is the real league and which isn't.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Haha probably lucked into a strong week and trying to use that? Sure, buddy, I'll take a 500 point bet. Maybe this time you won't back out

On another note, how shitty is the first league that half their participants have to come here? I think that gives us an idea of which league is the real league and which isn't.
    I've never lucked into anything in my life. That's the difference between me & you.

Another jerkoff reply. How bout checking how many pages league 1 has.

Guy scared to death to play with the big boys. Had every opportunity to sign up. Was signing up his own league at the same time & claims he didn't see it 😳😳😳😳😳

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I've never lucked into anything in my life. That's the difference between me & you.

Another jerkoff reply. How bout checking how many pages league 1 has.

Guy scared to death to play with the big boys. Had every opportunity to sign up. Was signing up his own league at the same time & claims he didn't see it 
    Whoa whoa whoa, now argue with Astro all you want but I will not sit here and let you insult this fine hamburger institution. I say good day sir. good day

Were you two in the same league last year?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: unde0087

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa, now argue with Astro all you want but I will not sit here and let you insult this fine hamburger institution. I say good day sir. good day

We did not DS. Astro won this league last year and obviously angle shot thinking he'd win again this year & purposely waited too long to sign up. He can deny it all he wants but it's true.

DS I will no longer be visiting this thread. Please direct any questions or concerns to the league that Is on page 25 of the thread. Astro is right about one thing, if we didn't comment here all you'd read about Is him complaining & 2nd guessing his lineup. Guy clearly over matched this year.

Good luck with our wager my friend.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    We did not DS. Astro won this league last year and obviously angle shot thinking he'd win again this year & purposely waited too long to sign up. He can deny it all he wants but it's true.

DS I will no longer be visiting this thread. Please direct any questions or concerns to the league that Is on page 25 of the thread. Astro is right about one thing, if we didn't comment here all you'd read about Is him complaining & 2nd guessing his lineup. Guy clearly over matched this year.

Good luck with our wager my friend.
    You guys have 10 more pages because you have 15 pages of you arguing with various members, no fair. And of course you're going to have more posts, your league is full of SBR posting regulars as it was posted in the middle of the day for signups so of course filled with the guys that spend a ton of time here. We got tinhphal with 38 posts in 6 years, phabio with 103 posts 4 years.

And your letting astro run you off by talking a little trash? I thought you Philly guys had thick skin.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No we weren't but he came in talking shit last year and I offered him a points bet, during the playoffs, for one round. He agreed upon it then on that Wednesday backed out of it like a little bitch.

Then this year he makes a comment about my league running up against the SBR league, apparently that's supposed to tell me the thread was made (but I had no idea what he was blabbering on about because he's a penetrating moron).

This year he wants to make points bets after he's already 50 points ahead, again because he's a little bitch. Though if I kick his ass as badly as our poker bet he'll be trying to buy out of it in November.

astro61200

Thing is, I never go out of my way to interact with him. He just bitches and cries about everything. I kick his ass at poker, he tries to buy out with 3 days left when he has mathematically been eliminated.

He talks shit about football, then runs with his tail tucked between his legs when I offer a bet.

The latest reason he's acting like a penetrating moron is because I won at the ring tables as a 55/45 dog in hi/lo weeks ago. He cried about it then, even tho he wasn't even in the hand, and now he just acts like a jealous bitch if we're on any thread. Probably why he is so pathetic to have to come to a league he isn't even in and try and talk shit.

EDIT: Sorry that was so rambly, was on my phone taking a shit (fitting I was talking about Philly at the time). To give you a feeling of what I deal with with him, he cried about me winning a 55/45 hand then says to come to the bash and that won't happen. I advise him that I have a business to run and 2 young children (4 and 2), plus I live in a place just as nice as Punta. He asks where I live, I tell him, then he spends the next 10 minutes asking why I'd brag online about where I live (when HE asked ME). I swear talking to my 2 year old is more insightful.
    Last edited by astro61200; 10-14-16 at 10:42 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Thing is, I never go out of my way to interact with him. He just bitches and cries about everything. I kick his ass at poker, he tries to buy out with 3 days left when he has mathematically been eliminated.

He talks shit about football, then runs with his tail tucked between his legs when I offer a bet.

The latest reason he's acting like a penetrating moron is because I won at the ring tables as a 55/45 dog in hi/lo weeks ago. He cried about it then, even tho he wasn't in the hand, and now he just acts like a jealous bitch if we're on any thread. Probably why he is so pathetic to have to come to a league he isn't even in and try and talk shit.

EDIT: Sorry that was so rambly, was on my phone taking a shit (fitting I was talking about Philly at the time). To give you a feeling of what I deal with with him, he cried about me winning a 55/45 hand then says to come to the bash and that won't happen. I advise him that I have a business to run and 2 young children (4 and 2), plus I live in a place just as nice as Punta. He asks where I live, I tell him, then he spends the next 10 minutes asking why I'd brag online about where I live (when HE asked ME). I swear talking to my 2 year old is more insightful.

Louisville Kentucky is not as Punta Cana. (i don't actually know where you live but if it is as nice as PC then im jealous)

im penetrating with you, I'm all for shit talking, its fantasy football, and if they feel like being in the A league makes them better good for em. They can call us Hamburger league all they want even though they still have SBRs reining number 1 hamburger in Bigday.

astro61200

Louisville Kentucky is not as Punta Cana. (i don't actually know where you live but if it is as nice as PC then im jealous)

im penetrating with you, I'm all for shit talking, its fantasy football, and if they feel like being in the A league makes them better good for em. They can call us Hamburger league all they want even though they still have SBRs reining number 1 hamburger in Bigday.
    Oh Louisville definitely isn't Punta Cana. I moved to Clearwater last October, I'm within walking distance of Clearwater Beach. Literally, half a block from the Gulf and a block and a half from the bridge to Clearwater Beach. Is it as nice as Punta? Never been, but Punta isn't so much nicer to spend all that money, take a week off work, and find a babysitter for a week to go to.
    Last edited by astro61200; 10-14-16 at 11:04 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Oh Louisville definitely isn't Punta Cana. I moved to Clearwater last October, I'm within walking distance of Clearwater Beach. Literally, half a block from the Gulf and a block and a half from the bridge to Clearwater Beach. Is it as nice as Punta? Never been, but Punta isn't so much nicer to spend all that money, take a week off work, and find a babysitter for a week to go to.
    Ive been to both, both are nice. Punta is fun with the resort, meeting the posters, poker tourney and hitting the books for super bowl. I got a 3 and 6 year old so I hear you on the kids (my parents live 5 mins down the road so built in baby sitter). Bottom line, its fun, if you go you go. If you don't, no biggie. Doesn't mean anything either way. Unless you're Bobbo, who spent years telling anyone that didnt go to last bash they were obviously too broke to go and now will not be attending this one for whatever reason.

You can always leave wife behind with kids and spend the weekend with cheap whores, not my thing really as I take my wife but some even bring them back to resort and tell themselves its their "date".

unde0087
    Did we win?

hamburger institution

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

I live between the Orlando & Daytona Beach area, so wife and me like to get away every 3-4 months to Clearwater. We usually stay at Shephard's Resort (Party Central) or lately the New Opal Sands Resort (Ocean Front near Pier 60), really nice down there.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    I live between the Orlando & Daytona Beach area, so wife and me like to get away every 3-4 months to Clearwater. We usually stay at Shephard's Resort (Party Central) or lately the New Opal Sands Resort (Ocean Front near Pier 60), really nice down there.
    Nice, just Google mapped it and Shepards Resort is 3 miles away, I saw Opal Sands last time I was at the beach, about a week ago, looks amazing from the outside.

It's lovely here, looking forward to winter and less tourists plus cooler weather. Let me know when you head here, can grab a drink.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Getting jacked up

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Now getting fired up

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Getting jacked up
    It's Saturday tomorrow settle down TMS, we have to focus on college first

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

the league im in is for the real players.Never seen a league where the points are coming at a high rate

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    the league im in is for the real players.Never seen a league where the points are coming at a high rate
    Hamburger league is the top league son

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hamburger league...

If I don't pick up my game, I'll be here.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Hamburger league...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Hamburger league...

We can't wait. Although, honestly, at this point I'm guessing you bring down the quality of the hamburger league.

astro61200

We can't wait. Although, honestly, at this point I'm guessing you bring down the quality of the hamburger league.
    Seems pretty solid, only one team that I see that is just bad. tin has done a nice job building his team with waivers.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12001

Hamburger league is jumping lately, Pro league dead.

Being a hamburger has never been so fashionable.

astro61200

Looking forward to taking the top spot* after this week!

*In waiver priority

unde0087
    Did we win?

What a morning. I wake up hungover as fuk and I see my fantasy team is playing about as well as I feel. Fuk me

unde0087
    Did we win?

Looking forward to taking the top spot* after this week!

*In waiver priority
    it's always nice to have goals

unde0087
    Did we win?

OBJ, Cam, and Fleener = unreal

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    OBJ, Cam, and Fleener = unreal
    I have Cam and Fleener in my SBR league, unfortunately had Golden Tate on the bench but still should be the high scorer.

On another note, I'm about to take the lead in my matchup here with Julio, Nelson, and Michael still having more than half a game. Plus Luck, Novak, and Cardinals D left. tin only has Carson Palmer. If I lose this week I give up.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff

Few of you hamburgers are rolling today

unde0087
    Did we win?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

you guys with all of the offense are rolling where my team plays some great damn defense! remember defense wins championships! only problem with that is i cant pick a good def to save my life

unde0087
    Did we win?

back to .500 in the league

astro61200

This hamburger still has some life left

unde0087
    Did we win?