firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol... sounds good
    i said default every year for yahoo ive done is 8 man playoff and they randomly changed it this year and i just noticed didnt think anybody would care would rather have a competitive playoff then automatic semi finals 4 person playoff with 12 people is pretty stupid imo for an 8 person league i could see it making sense , any playoff format for any sport or fantasy is quartfinals, semi finals, finals with top 2 seeds getting a bye no??

is what it is , if nobody responds which it looks like is the case itll be moved to 6 man playoff which is still pretty weird to me but whatever, if people are confident in there teams they shouldnt mind a normal playoff scenario imo

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

in this scenario, common sense does not prevail. Once the season starts or immediately after the draft, any change to league rules should be put to a vote. The commissioner does not have the right to do as he pleases with the league rules/settings, regardless of the rationale.

this is something I would expect from po69 or the antfather, not you..

firekillex

votes are all over the place from the inboxes and you 2.... so im thinking just splitting it down the middle 6 playoff seed top 2 get bye i think it would be seems fair enough for all sides ... cheers nothing will be changed or moved again set in stone cya men at the playoffs

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3396

I think 6 is good 8 seems to many. However I really don't care either way that much.

DJ Dalamar

Hey everyone I'm in a lot of leagues so correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't we make a rule about not having more then 3 QB's on your roster?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
    Hey everyone I'm in a lot of leagues so correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't we make a rule about not having more then 3 QB's on your roster?
    Never made any roster rules in this league amigo, but yup 6 it is split down the middle so everybody is happy

JAKEPEAVY21

killex, noone giving us a snowball's chance in hell to beat Atlanta today

both Atlanta and Matt Ryan are highly overrated IMO

we have had leads in every 4th quarter this season and I think we play them close or win outright

my only worry is that we are really banged up in the secondary and Julio Jones could go off

JAKEPEAVY21

made a huge mistake and left Minnesota D on the bench..thought I had put them in

hopefully it won't cost me

JAKEPEAVY21

awesome win by the Bolts!!

very stoked!

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    awesome win by the Bolts!!

very stoked!
    big overtime win , young defenders looking solid and melvin gordon looking even better
    wish we didnt have that disgrace of a start could be 7-0 right now, very very worst should be 5-2 which sucks big time
    rivers best in winter and i could see us picking some wins up but i really dont want to finish 7-9 or 8-8 with no playoff berth and a middle of the pack draft pick aka purgatory in the nfl ..... team could be elite which really pisses me off lol but solid win today in atlanta

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    big overtime win , young defenders looking solid and melvin gordon looking even better
    wish we didnt have that disgrace of a start could be 7-0 right now, very very worst should be 5-2 which sucks big time
    rivers best in winter and i could see us picking some wins up but i really dont want to finish 7-9 or 8-8 with no playoff berth and a middle of the pack draft pick aka purgatory in the nfl ..... team could be elite which really pisses me off lol but solid win today in atlanta
    we have a lot of good young players that are contributing

we could have done this and should have done that..we can make a lot of excuses but did not close in a lot of games

if nothing else, all these crazy games have been a good learning experience for the youngsters

I think we can still make a run at the division...we don't have much room for error but I'm still optimistic

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Awwwww shiiiiiit! Projected to have the second highest score by 18 points and will take the freaken lose. Son of a b1tch!

firekillex

true enough jake, hopefully those losses teach the young guys to close games out
    i seen an nfl stat it was 1 in 30 million we lost those first 4 games which is the worst statistic ive probably ever seen

did anybody watch that night game tonight? 2 20 or under yd fgs missed in over time to give a tie hahahaha worst thing ive seen in an overtime in the NFL

JAKEPEAVY21

true enough jake, hopefully those losses teach the young guys to close games out
    i seen an nfl stat it was 1 in 30 million we lost those first 4 games which is the worst statistic ive probably ever seen

did anybody watch that night game tonight? 2 20 or under yd fgs missed in over time to give a tie hahahaha worst thing ive seen in an overtime in the NFL
    saw that stat too lol

with all the injuries, a lot of young players have been thrown into the fire and I think that inexperience played a part earlier in the season.

I do like this team, we are young and dangerous

next stop @ Denver...huge game and I think we can beat them again

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Jake...can Will Myers fill in at WR for the Chargers? I know he's your dream boy.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    Jake...can Will Myers fill in at WR for the Chargers? I know he's your dream boy.
    Dont hate on the fact that I predicted a big season for him

Myers might as well line up at wr for the chargers as we have had multiple season ending injuries at that position

JAKEPEAVY21

killex, really fired up about our young defense!!

Bosa looks like the best D Lineman we have had in a long long time

firekillex

killex, really fired up about our young defense!!

Bosa looks like the best D Lineman we have had in a long long time
    best draft period in a long time
    bosa, Henry, jatavius, perry , watt, kaser

i was suspect on the Henry pick at first but he's definitely taking the gates mantel after this year
    hopefully next year everybody can actually stay healthy we can contend for a ring

basically Keenan's last shot at being an elite WR or we'll have to move on really hope for the team and his careers sake he can last 16 + games , seems like a real genuine cool dude
    Points Awarded:

bobbywaves gave firekillex 290 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21

best draft period in a long time
    bosa, Henry, jatavius, perry , watt, kaser

i was suspect on the Henry pick at first but he's definitely taking the gates mantel after this year
    hopefully next year everybody can actually stay healthy we can contend for a ring

basically Keenan's last shot at being an elite WR or we'll have to move on really hope for the team and his careers sake he can last 16 + games , seems like a real genuine cool dude
    I did not like the H Henry pick at the time either. I wanted Myles Jack badly. Henry has made me a believer, he is a really good player with more speed than I imagined and is an all around player(receiving and blocking).

Keenan was absolutely abusing Patrick Peterson in preseason as well as Marcus Peters in week 1 before tearing his ACL. He is an elite #1 WR, hopefully he can stay on the field. I'm very impressed with Tyrell Williams, he has size and speed and is still very raw with a lot of room for growth...he is on pace for around 1200 yards this year.

Bosa is going to be a perennial pro bowler it looks like
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave JAKEPEAVY21 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JAKEPEAVY21

3 turds for Lamar Miller?

No chance, killex

veto this attempted robbery, fellas

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

It was bobbywaves....what do you expect?

Not the brightest.

JAKEPEAVY21

It was bobbywaves....what do you expect?

Not the brightest.
    I hope that trade does not go through

killex pulling out all the stops to try and make the playoffs

first changing the # of teams to make the playoffs without the league's consent and now this...smh

we are watching you

firekillex

I hope that trade does not go through

killex pulling out all the stops to try and make the playoffs

first changing the # of teams to make the playoffs without the league's consent and now this...smh

we are watching you

top points 90% of the season, 0 trades, changed the seeds when 11 out of 12 players said 6-8 seeds....
    i dont see any stops to getting into the playoffs when ive been in the playoffs the entire time regardless lmao??
    if it was by points youd be 8th outta 12 people just saying jake , dont be jealous of the squad because you see its great
    i see the stress building you know im most likely going to win the bet unless a key injury happens its all good if you want a 250 buyout ill take it

DJ Dalamar

Hey Jake you were giving me crap in the chat room about taking Matt Ryan in the 12. Can you please hate on some of my other players? I need to make a run.

firekillex

Hey Jake you were giving me crap in the chat room about taking Matt Ryan in the 12. Can you please hate on some of my other players? I need to make a run.

Took ryan last 2 years, first year I don't take him he does this smfh.... Last year guy would throw for 300+ yards and get 1 td max loll

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

i wrote Ryan off a couple of years ago. watched a lot of him and wasn't impressed. however this year he is certainly stepping up. it does help to have probably the best WR in the league.

JAKEPEAVY21

He is having a great season, congrats. Like mpas said it helps to have Julio Jones...about time Ryan is stepping up

JAKEPEAVY21

top points 90% of the season, 0 trades, changed the seeds when 11 out of 12 players said 6-8 seeds....
    i dont see any stops to getting into the playoffs when ive been in the playoffs the entire time regardless lmao??
    if it was by points youd be 8th outta 12 people just saying jake , dont be jealous of the squad because you see its great
    i see the stress building you know im most likely going to win the bet unless a key injury happens its all good if you want a 250 buyout ill take it
    no buyout just so more shady stuff from you and we will be fine

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

2nd highest in points this week and take a loss.

firekillex

I feel your pain, happened to me twice in 2 weeks in my other league lost by 3 both weeks....
    love when jimmy graham gets 23 points you bench latavius for 30 points then Christine Michael gets 1 yard and zach brown the leading tackler in the entire NFL gets 1 point smfh .... 3rd in points in this league and I'm one loss away from missing the playoffs smfh fantasy NFL is super sketchy thiz year

then I missed 4-1 BTP again jets +3.5 lose by 4 .. called back TD, followed by redzone pick followed by Miami punt return touchdown lmaoooo rough week of NFL

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Eli....you better step up tomorrow!

firekillex

Gotta love fantasy football lose by 4 points to an IDP kiko Alonso game winning pick 6 against my own squad

JAKEPEAVY21

firekillex

Another injury another season / team ruined gotta love fantasy football

JAKEPEAVY21

Another injury another season / team ruined gotta love fantasy football
    you can buyout for 475 if you want

First ... 3456789 Last