Tatsu
    Tatsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16195

Golf on DK

Was considering playing one of the golf contest on DK this weekend but I dont know anything about how is good or not. I could just go by salaries but that would be just throwing away money so who do you guys believe is playing well and would be a good pick this weekend?

Thanks

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Tried one of these once. Got crushed. Only sharks win in these types of contest

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

dfs golf is the lottery

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

sound like you are deadmoney at this time....if you really like golf, get into the low limit tourney's and try and learn a strategy. you will quickly learn if you have a skill at this or not.

Tatsu

Well I played one of the low cost big tournaments. Its all just for fun, but I do like winning so that's why I was asking for help with selections. I will try it again this weekend so if you all have some players worthy of me playing let me know.

Tatsu

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Tried one of these once. Got crushed. Only sharks win in these types of contest
    Finished 24063 out of 36k, I believe that would qualify as getting crushed also. 3 Guys missed the cut.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

ouch...wish i knew more about golf myself. i was successful playing fantasy golf on espn (yeah, they had it for a couple of years), but that was drafting players. didn't have to worry about the salary thing.

best advice i can say is go to a couple of sites that have projections for that weeks tourney. they will have favorites for the course and often recommend some dark horses. finding one or two of those guys would let you stack some top heavy guys also.