daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Need a WR for at least 1 more week...

These are some of my options: Cordarrelle Patterson, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Kenny Stills, Drew Davis, and Jeremy Kerley. Originally was thinking Heyward-Bey cuz of Wayne's season ending injury, but he has a pretty tough schedule coming up. Any ideas?

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Hey ward bey best chance at touches I think

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

just pickup who u think is best for this week, if u need to cut someone again, just do that,

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5057

Kenny Stills is the real deal.

daneault23

Carseller, I think he's okay but he's a hit or miss guy. He either get a 50 yard bomb, or absolutely nothing.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 537

Hey=Bey would be my first choice and Stills would be my second choice

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Stills has the highest upside, Davis and Kerley are probably safer picks because of the number of targets they get.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Heyward and Stills are the likeliest to put up TD's but Kerley is the only #1 target you have listed. Take fatso's advice here and pick and choose each week.

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Yeah. I'd probably go Heyward-Bey, Kerley. Stills..in that order..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

For this week, I would go Heyward-Bey in either format (Standard or PPR)

daneault23

When I woke up this morning, Stills and Heyward-Bey were gone, so I went wit Kerley. I guess we'll see what happens.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Is Tim Wright (TE) listed as a WR in your league? He is at Yahoo. Someone to consider. His targets should increase with Mike Williams gone, and should see increased looks in the redzone.

Take a look at Drew Davis for the Falcons too, if White is out again.

David Nelson seen 12 targets last week for the Jets, so be careful with Kerley.

It baffles me how the Vikings can't get Patterson involved in the offense. That guy is so explosive, and big. Did they forget how they used Percy Harvin? He would be perfect for that. I gave up on stashing him, but you would think his snap count would start to increase.

Also. Nate Burleson comes back after the Lions BYE week. Good for PPR leagues.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

That's a tough break. I would have went with H-Bey and then Stills, but they are both gone. Kerley was probably the best choice left.

daneault23

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Is Tim Wright (TE) listed as a WR in your league? He is at Yahoo. Someone to consider. His targets should increase with Mike Williams gone, and should see increased looks in the redzone.

Take a look at Drew Davis for the Falcons too, if White is out again.

David Nelson seen 12 targets last week for the Jets, so be careful with Kerley.

It baffles me how the Vikings can't get Patterson involved in the offense. That guy is so explosive, and big. Did they forget how they used Percy Harvin? He would be perfect for that. I gave up on stashing him, but you would think his snap count would start to increase.

Also. Nate Burleson comes back after the Lions BYE week. Good for PPR leagues.
    All of those guys you mentioned are still available. I'm looking hard at Burleson for when their bye is over, I think he'll produce some good numbers. Also need to get a decent RB for week 11 when my RB (Murray) goes on bye. Right now I just have Jacquizz Rodgers.

daneault23

Also, Reuben Randle and DeAndre Hopkins are now available.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    All of those guys you mentioned are still available. I'm looking hard at Burleson for when their bye is over, I think he'll produce some good numbers. Also need to get a decent RB for week 11 when my RB (Murray) goes on bye. Right now I just have Jacquizz Rodgers.
    What RB's are out there?

daneault23

What RB's are out there?
    As of right now, there is Mendenhall, Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, Montee Ball, Brandon Jacobs, Johnathan Franklin, David Wilson, Daryl Richardson and some other scrubs.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    As of right now, there is Mendenhall, Donald Brown, Shonn Greene, Montee Ball, Brandon Jacobs, Johnathan Franklin, David Wilson, Daryl Richardson and some other scrubs.
    Andre Brown?

Ball might be worth a stash. I think the Broncos are going to scale back Moreno, so he doesn't wear out before end of season.

D.Brown has been more productive then TRich.

Titans are looking to give Greene about 15 touches a game. What he does with them is another story.

daneault23

Andre Brown?

Ball might be worth a stash. I think the Broncos are going to scale back Moreno, so he doesn't wear out before end of season.

D.Brown has been more productive then TRich.

Titans are looking to give Greene about 15 touches a game. What he does with them is another story.
    Andre Brown was taken already. I have TRich as my other RB so not sure what to do with D. Brown. Was also looking at Greene. I was reading that Arians said that Mendenhall will "return to early down duties" when their bye is over. Also ARI has one of the easiest remaining rushing schedules the rest of the season.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Pick up Stills and don't look back, Colston can't get open and Bree's is liking this rook!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Pick up Stills and don't look back, Colston can't get open and Bree's is liking this rook!
    He said Stills had been scooped up.