Betpoints: 47737

Help with these guys rankings

S. Ridley vs. T. Richardson vs. A. Morris

who has the better season and why??

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Richardson.. Vereen will be in a lot of throwing situations and can leech a bunch of TDs.. Alfred Morris makes a good case but I'd rather not have him with RG3 in there, Richardson is going to be a work horse and he can catch the ball as well and more importantly their revamped offense should put Richardson in favorable position. Also I think one of the back up RB for the browns got injured. Also I will never trust Shanahan with RBs even with Alfred Morris.. Roy Helu had a nice preseason as well..
    Points Awarded:

70kgman gave Monitor-Tan 220 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    Richardson.. Vereen will be in a lot of throwing situations and can leech a bunch of TDs.. Alfred Morris makes a good case but I'd rather not have him with RG3 in there, Richardson is going to be a work horse and he can catch the ball as well and more importantly their revamped offense should put Richardson in favorable position. Also I think one of the back up RB for the browns got injured. Also I will never trust Shanahan with RBs even with Alfred Morris.. Roy Helu had a nice preseason as well..
    Thanks M-Tan.......your post was music to my ears