Mike650i
    Mike650i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Make Some Cash With Your Sports Knowledge at Sports Tradex

Greetings! I just wanted to give you some more information about Sports Tradex and the types of contests we offer.

Fantasy Survivor and Pick'ems

In these contests, you choose which pre-set fantasy teams you think will win. In our pick'em contests, you choose seven fantasy teams that you think will win their matchup. If you get the most selections right, you win. Our pick'em contests generally range from 2-10 contestants and are one-day only (or one weekend for football).

Survivor games are similar to pick'ems except they last more than one day. You generally just make one selection. If your selection is right, you move on to the next day. The contestant that lasts the longest wins!

These contests are similar to 'Pick 5' type contests on other sites, with a few key differences:
    1. You are playing against other contestants, not the house (most importantly). Vig is low and there often are overlays.
    2. You are picking between fantasy teams, not just one player versus another player
    3. There are more matchups available than picks. If you don't think there is a favorite in a matchup, you can skip it and focus your picks elsewhere.
    4. Survivor contests last more than one day.

Trading Games

Our trading games resemble a stock market. With virtual currency, you buy or sell shares of teams or players. The price refers to the team's chances for winning. For example, in a MLB World Series contest, you may buy shares of the Boston Red Sox at $10 a share. This means you think they have at least a 10% chance to win. If they go on to win the World Series, your shares would go up to $100 a share, a $90 profit per share. If they lose, they go to $0 a share. Whoever has the most virtual currency at the end wins.

Our trading games are always free to enter if they are for real-world events (like playoffs, golf tournaments, etc.). We do have paid trading games, but only for fantasy football contests (whichever fantasy team scores the most points basically).

All of our contests are against other contestants, not the house. We also frequently have overlays, so there is a lot of value on our site.

Use bonus code NEW when you deposit and receive a 20% up to $50 bonus. This bonus money is available to use immediately, though there is a 3X playthrough on the bonus money prior to withdrawal. Click here to signup!

PM me or email me at michael@sportstradex.com if you have any questions!
    Last edited by Mike650i; 08-01-13 at 12:13 PM.

Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9281

Will check it out!

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

sounds good and i know exchanges are the way to make real money in sports betting

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

sounds good..anyone here know anything about this company?

Mike650i

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    sounds good and i know exchanges are the way to make real money in sports betting
    It should be noted that in our trading contests, you don't trade with real money. You enter the contest and are given 5,000 of fake money to trade with. Whoever has the most fake money at the end wins. These contests do award cash prizes but are also free to enter for real-world events (like who wins the MLB playoffs or a golf tournament). We're US-based and not a sports betting site or betting exchange like Betfair due to legal reasons, so we can't charge any entry fees for contests that aren't fantasy contests.

We do have a lot of winners on the site. Since it's all player versus player, the skilled users come out ahead. That plus our trading freerolls and overlays in our fantasy games allows for a lot of players to be able to be net winners.

Ryan138
    Ryan138's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Sounds good, will look into it today now that Daily Joust went under....

Ryan138

Question hopefully you can answer Mike...how can I see shares in the golf tournament if I do not have any?

Mike650i

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan138 View Post
    Question hopefully you can answer Mike...how can I see shares in the golf tournament if I do not have any?
    You can sell a team short if you don't have any shares. Just use the 'sell' feature.

Let's say you have $5000 available balance. You sell a team at $30 for 10 shares. You have $1000 taken from your available balance and put into 'held for sold shares' ($100 a share X 10 shares). You then get $300 put back into your available balance (the $30 X 10 shares). So your available balance is $4300.

If that team goes on to lose, you get the $1000 from your 'held for sold shares' put back to your available balance, so it would be $5300. However, if that team wins, you'd still just have $4300.

Hope that clarifies how selling a team short in the trading contests works!

Ryan138

So for the golf it is strickly winner based? Not based on finishing position or anything?

Mike650i

Yes, the golf tournament is strictly who wins the tournament. Winner is at $100 and everyone else at $0 at the end.

Ryan138

ooh ok, Understood now thanks for your help!

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm checking the site out right now! ty.

Mike650i

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli66 View Post
    I'm checking the site out right now! ty.
    Great! Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Feel free to PM or email me.

burgaweddie
    burgaweddie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

been playin there a week so far, today I tried to make fiirst withdrawal, will see how it goes and let evereyone know about the company