Ryan138
    Ryan138's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

FanDuel/DraftStreet/Daily Joust

I know this is probably useless to post because if you are in this subforum you probably are already on these sites, but if you are interested in joining these three and have not joined them yet I figured I might as well post my referral link just in case I get lucky here. I love these sites, I have won about $1500 since I started this summer (not a lot, but that is with playing mostly low buy-in games due to joining late in the game) With hockey coming up and baseball around the corner these sites will have TONS of money at stack. These are by far the best three sites with DJ being my favorite for types of games they offer, although FanDuel and draftstreet have such higher amounts of volume you almost have to play at one of those two as well.

http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=ryan138&cnl=da

http://www.draftstreet.com/register.aspx?r=Ryan138

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Draftstreet is the only place to play.

Too much bullshit on Daily Joust. The same penetrating people always winning at Joust no matter what you do. Draftstreet is the only safe place to put your money without being taken by "ringers"

If you play at the "Joust" you know what I mean. I did however win a seat in the super joust on the 13th but being a realist.......I know I have no penetrating chance to even place.............No matter what I do or who I pick.

I'll put up $500 that the same motherfuckers will win all the cash in the "Super Joust" as well.

Play at Draft Street......not all that shady shit happens there.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I guess the "F" word is now "Penetrating".

Same thing I guess.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25590

Not a real big fan of Joust, but have played there a bit. I think the sharks are swimming on all the sites now. I swear I think they have BOTS just entering contests multiple times in all the games on all the sites.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can we join from Europe to this sites?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

dikefale i dont think so . anyway i think its pretty similar to simply placing wagers at an online book .

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanx for infor Wulfy!