dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

starting justin blackmon...am i crazy??

since i have terrible flex options this week (damn demarco murray and antonio brown) it looks like i will be rolling the dice with blackmon...just grabbed him as a free agent (dropped backup jay cutler, i have tom brady)

lineup:
    brady
    m. austin/s. johnson/d. bowe (start 3wr)
    r. rice/s. greene (start 2rb)
    tony gonz
    flex- justin blackmon??

now for the flex options:
    j blackmon, r broyles, e sanders, ronnie brown, titus young (antonio brown and demarco murray out)

what do you guys think? am i insane? thing is i almost like the play here, he scored his first td last week and its a divisional rivalry...the colts have allowed the 7th most points to WRs...could be a shootout with these two terrible defenses?

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I'd personally go with E. Sanders but it looks like you are locked in on Blackmon. I don't think its crazy plus I guess it gives you a reason to watch this crappy TNF game, GL.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'd go with Emmanuel Sanders. Much better offense, going against a horrible KC secondary. And to be honest, Blackmon has looked horrible this year. Just read on rotoworld about how he isn't beating any CB's off the line, and isn't getting any separation.

Sanders should be good for 60-80 yard with a chance at a TD. Don't forget that he will be returning punts as well. He nearly ran one back against NY last week.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

im a little worried about sanders...he was my top choice originally, and yes i know mike wallace will be covered by brandon flowers, but something..maybe just a hunch? tells me he will be a dud and friggin jerrico cotchery will go off or someone like that, every time there is a big injury leading to a big waiver wire add, the guy flops hard that week (rashad jennings, felix jones, vick ballard, alex green, LSH...just to name a few)

my prediction for sanders is maybe 40-50 yards on a few catches...problem is, the steelers should be so far ahead they can just run the ball all day, especially with their strong running as of late...speedy, do you happen to have a link or anything for that article talking about blackmon?

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Good luck, you never what will happen.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    im a little worried about sanders...he was my top choice originally, and yes i know mike wallace will be covered by brandon flowers, but something..maybe just a hunch? tells me he will be a dud and friggin jerrico cotchery will go off or someone like that, every time there is a big injury leading to a big waiver wire add, the guy flops hard that week (rashad jennings, felix jones, vick ballard, alex green, LSH...just to name a few)

my prediction for sanders is maybe 40-50 yards on a few catches...problem is, the steelers should be so far ahead they can just run the ball all day, especially with their strong running as of late...speedy, do you happen to have a link or anything for that article talking about blackmon?
    Probably a little late, but 2nd to last paragraph.

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...colts--jaguars

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I hope you did not start Blackmon dudekid, and if you did hopefully it does not cost you the win.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't be surprised if both Sanders and Wallace have big games on Monday night.

Then again, it's always tough to predict what Tomlin's game plan will be...

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Sanders it is!

Pittsburgh rolls in this game I believe

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

well i started blackmon, tough game although at least he didnt come away with a goose egg...i guess thats what i get for trying to get too creative...this guy should not be owned in even the deepest of leagues...the sad part is i almost went with the colts defense too but i thought this game could turn into a shootout...hopefully i can still pull it out though we will see