Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Don't Even Know What To Do Here

I'm putting in my waiver orders right now, and I really want Felix Jones. I'm a Murray owner, and I wouldn't mind the handcuff, and I definitely wouldn't mind the soft matchup against Carolina this week. Ok, here's the dilema. If I do pick up Felix, I'd have to drop Alex Green. Normally I'd drop my backup TE (Fred Davis) or backup QB (Cutler), but I need them this week to fill in on bye's.

If I do get Felix, I'd start him over Fred Jackson. Is securing Felix Jones this week worth losing Alex Green for the rest of the season? I would feel more comfortable starting Felix than Fred Jackson, but both could have big games. Basically here are my choices:

1. Pick up Felix, drop Alex Green. Start Felix over Fred Jackson.

2. Don't pick up Felix, start Fred, and keep Alex Green for the rest of the year.

I likely won't need Green, but he is a nice insurance policy in case one of my RB's goes down. I already have DMC, Murray, Fred Jackson, and LeShoure at RB.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

drop your kicker or defense and keep alex

then sat night or sun morning, drop someone and then nobody will be able to pickup alex green, f davis or whoever this week

if that makes sense

pickup your k or d sat night or sun morning

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

did you get felix?

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

tt the problem with that is, someone will probably put a claim in for green or whoever he drops and he will still lose them.

speedy, to answer your question (if its not too late), id honestly stick with green and start freddy...i dont think the dropoff will be that huge from felix to freddy, freddy has a great matchup himself, and then you still have green for the rest of the year instead of a 1 week rental...plus you keep your waiver claim

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I dropped Alex Green and was able to get Felix. As nice as it was to get Alex Green off waivers last week, I just don't see him ever becoming more than a flex play. And right now, I don't see how I would ever use him ahead of DMC, DeMarco, Alfred, LeShoure and Fred Jackson.

If I didn't have DeMarco, I probably wouldn't have done this. But I need the handcuff, and I really like Felix's matchup this week.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

now your letting someone pickup green for this week, see what i mean