Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

**HELP** Should I make this trade?

My Team

Eli
    Rice, Spiller, Mendenhall, Greene
    Andre, Nicks, Britt, Washington
    Rudolph, Miller

I'm giving up Mendenhall and Nicks for Matt Forte..I'm gonna take a hit at WR though, but do I make this trade?

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i dont think so, i feel like that leaves you too short at WR...plus, nicks has a great matchup this week and is finally getting healthy....besides, do you really think forte is that big of an upgrade over mendenhall? i see both putting up similar numbers if they stay healthy
    Points Awarded:

Lazy-Man gave dudekid 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lazy-Man

Thanks. You think I should make adjustments with my team or just leave it. I'm 4-2 now and projected to win by 42 points this week. I know projections mean sh!t but do I hold still

Lazy-Man

Also am I giving up too much to get Brandon Marshall?

Receive Brandon Marshall, Chi WR
    Receive Ravens D/ST, Bal D/ST from
    Send Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
    Send Nate Washington, Ten WR
    Send Cardinals D/ST, Ari D/ST
    Send Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Points given for response~
    Last edited by Lazy-Man; 10-16-12 at 11:40 AM.

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Yes, you can't give up two of your RB's here for basically just Marshall. Ravens DST goes down in value after losing Webb and Lewis. Don't do this trade.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

hm....on the flip side, im not so sure...marshall is a BEAST, and heres what your lineup would ultimately look like:

eli
    marshall/andre (if its 2WR, nicks here if its 3wr)
    rice/spiller
    nicks (if its flex, if you use nicks at WR, you could put britt or add someone, maybe ask him for one other flex guy in return?)
    rudolph

thats a pretty stacked lineup man, and marshall has a cake schedule coming up (i have him too)

it would be great to strengthen your wrs, since your best guy is andre who we know isnt having a good year even by like WR2 standards...

spiller and rice are going to get points for you at rb...what is your league like? 3 WR, or 2 WR and a flex? knowing that would really make me lean one way or another towards the trade

also, as much as you do lose a bit with the DEF...cards D is starting to scare me, i have them too...they have not been so good as of late, and now kolb is out and they have no run game so the D is going to probably be on the field a lot....that could help, but if they get tired out, then they will start to give up more points and patrick peterson hasnt been all that great really...and anyway with a defense you could stream them based on matchups so i wouldnt worry too much about that
    Points Awarded:

Lazy-Man gave dudekid 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lazy-Man

Yeah my line up would be stack. but i also lose a lot of depth so if one of my players get injured I am screwed. Since Andre isn't doing so good, I was going to offer Andre/Greene for Percy Harvin. Should I make that move?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

let me guess your offering them these trades and not proposed to u

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

i mean...i like harvin, but honestly i like marshall more....i guess it depends on how much you value mendenhall....i was looking to trade for him but hes banged up pretty bad and the steelers o-line is decimated...is there anyone you could get for depth off waivers? if so, i'd do the marshall trade