DuckSlayer87
    DuckSlayer87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

PPR sidney rice,pierre thomas, or martellus bennett flex week 5

with byes these are my options for flex. Who would you start? Sidney Rice is proj to get more points and hes in now, put im considering replacing him for bennett.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

i would say bennett because Nicks is looking like he wont play...browns are good against WRs but not as good vs. tight ends...rice has been a letdown so far and they hardly throw the ball with the seattle offense, and pierre thomas has been non existant (i have him in PPR too)
    Points Awarded:

DuckSlayer87 gave dudekid 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'd probably go with Rice, tough spot to be in though, anyone on the wire?
    Points Awarded:

DuckSlayer87 gave Straight Cash 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DuckSlayer87

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    I'd probably go with Rice, tough spot to be in though, anyone on the wire?
    Well since I obviously have no Idea what im doing.... domenik hixon is available but I was trying to hold onto my #1 waiver wire. Anyone have any opinions on that???

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSlayer87 View Post
    Well since I obviously have no Idea what im doing.... domenik hixon is available but I was trying to hold onto my #1 waiver wire. Anyone have any opinions on that???
    I picked him up. But just to block my opponent. He has BYE holes, and didn't want to face D.Hixon. I waited until Waivers cleared though, and didn't use a Waiver pick on him. He should see a good amount of targets again. He had 11 last week, while starting in H.Nicks place.

Maybe he can have another big game, and H.Nicks is out a while, so I can use him as trade bait. I really don't need him.

DuckSlayer87

WOW maybe Im even dumber than I thought when it comes to FF . If I pick up a player after the waivers for this week, Does that not affect my waiver spot? I thought If I picked up any free agent /waiver or not/ I would go to the end of the waiver wire list.

Im playing yahoo FF

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSlayer87 View Post
    WOW maybe Im even dumber than I thought when it comes to FF . If I pick up a player after the waivers for this week, Does that not affect my waiver spot? I thought If I picked up any free agent /waiver or not/ I would go to the end of the waiver wire list.

Im playing yahoo FF
    Standard Waiver period is Sunday to Tuesday. With Waivers clearing on Wednesday. After that, your free to pick up who you want, without hurting your Waiver position.

If you don't add during the Waiver period, your position improves if someone ahead of you adds a player during the Waiver period.

We had our league put players to Waivers, as soon as that players game starts. So you can't freely pick up the hot player from the Thursday night game.

This is on Yahoo.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

The player status is either W (Oct. 6th) <-- For example - That is the day the player clears waivers, or FA (Free Agent).

DuckSlayer87

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Standard Waiver period is Sunday to Tuesday. With Waivers clearing on Wednesday. After that, your free to pick up who you want, without hurting your Waiver position.

If you don't add during the Waiver period, your position improves if someone ahead of you adds a player during the Waiver period.

We had our league put players to Waivers, as soon as that players game starts. So you can't freely pick up the hot player from the Thursday night game.

This is on Yahoo.
    Right on! thanks for all the help.

Hixon just got picked up 20 mins ago