jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

dynasty league spiller trade

im in a dynasty league. should i trade spiller now or ride him out and keep him for the future? i know i can get AP for him...

brady
    roddy
    bowe
    colston
    spiller
    mcgahee
    vdavis
    welker
    kaeding
    det-atl

mbush
    hillman
    jrodgers
    randle
    L.james

i really like spiller and want to go for it all this yr, i just wish fjax was out the remainder of the yr. i want to keep spiller so i hope you guys can tell me to hang onto him and my team is good as it is. maybe i can get lucky and have turner get benched. do you guys think rodgers is the real deal?? thanks

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

doesnt look like rodgers will ever be a big deal

keep spiller especially if this is a ppr league

what can u get for welker and m bush?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

fjax out another 4 weeks or so?
    tough decision cuz spiller can really put up some numbers. turner isn't getting benched so jacquizz isn't going to do much good imho

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Trade that lazy mofo! lol

jhack704

i heard fjax could be back next week already... yes it is a ppr league.. not sure what i can get for welker and bush. bush wont have much value after forte is back and welker is down this yr and wont get full value anyway. i agree that rodgers wont do anything this yr but i will have him next yr. im hoping him spiller and hillman can be my rbs in the next few yrs. that would be awesome!

jhack704

i got offered AP and olsen and lafell for spiller and bowe, should i just wait it out with spiller, i feel like i have a team to make a run this yr. im 1-2.weeks 1 and 3 i played top team and week 2 i scored over 200 pts. 12 team league with 6 making the playoffs. do you guys think the team i currently have is good enough to make a run?