asimone140
    asimone140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Starting a College Football Dynasty League in 2013

This is very early notification but wanting to get league filled as soon as possible so we can start finalizing rules. It's a 16 team H2H dynasty league. We will hold a player draft sometime next spring or summer. Only players on BCS rosters will be eligible. Each manager selects a university (Example Florida Gators, Ohio State, etc.) The school you pick doesn't determine what players you get, you just use that school's name and it will determine what conference your in.

http://cfbdynastyleague.proboards.com/index.cgi

Above is the link to the message board with rules. If your interested let me know. So far Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Missouri and Oklahoma have been selected and possibly Georgia. The league will probably be on Fantrax but possibly CBS. I'll put it to a league vote.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Cost to play? If its reasonable, this sounds fun and count me in

asimone140
    asimone140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Sorry should have included that. First year will be FREE that way we can work out some of the kinks you see in a 1st year league but after that it will probably be around $30-50 a year. I helped run a dynasty baseball league and it was free this year next year were making it $40 so I imagine it would be pretty similar in this league.