MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Need Help on a Trade

Receive: McFadden, Colston, M. Williams
    Send: A. Bradshaw, Andre Brown, H. Nicks

Owner obviously panicking with McFadden and Colston struggling. Nicks and Colston practically had identical numbers last year. McFadden has the potential to win my fantasy league

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

do that trade in a heartbeat and dont let him think about it. he wants 3 giants after this week, because they piled up points...nicks is alright but you wont miss him with colston. bradshaw is once again alright, but hurt. and he wants their backup RB? david wilson will be in the picture at some point. if bradshaw comes back, then brown is basically useless anyways. in return you get a first round talent, and 2 good receivers. DO IT

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah i would pull the trigger.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

do the trade

its a good deal

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I would do it.. I am a Giants fan and would unload Bradshaw myself if I had him

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Nice analysis Dudekid.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

now if only someone would offer me something like that in my league lol....a kid today sent me a trade, his andre brown for my brandon marshall i had to laugh out loud while emphatically hitting the REJECT button

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Trade accepted. Now I got to figure out what to do with Jamal Charles. 3 carries yesterday . He had a solid preseason and was alright week 1. Yesterday he barely played.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

charles should be ok, they were getting blown out...i wasnt very big on him at the beginning of the year especially with hillis, my advice is wait till he has a big week and try to trade him to someone who really needs RB help

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Am i stupid to trade torrey smith and mike williams on tb for miles austin? Its not like hes gonna start both at once anyways so i don't think i would really lose any points by giving up 2a n getting 1

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by daneault23 View Post
    Am i stupid to trade torrey smith and mike williams on tb for miles austin? Its not like hes gonna start both at once anyways so i don't think i would really lose any points by giving up 2a n getting 1
    What do your other WRs look like and how many WR do you start? I like Austin personally and would lean toward doing it if you have other guys to start.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4967

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Cash View Post
    What do your other WRs look like and how many WR do you start? I like Austin personally and would lean toward doing it if you have other guys to start.
    Other receives are mike wallace, dwayne bowe and stevie johnson. We start 3 of them in this 12 team league. Currently im 2-0

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Yeah I'd take that trade. No Giants RB is really worth owning. That team can't run the ball for their life. Nicks is definitely the better fantasy option than Colston, but McFadden is a stud. I'm a McFadden owner, and if I weren't i'd try to buy low on him after a pretty pedestrian start to the season.

Good trade for you.

Terrapin Station
    Terrapin Station's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I like that trade a lot, I would have accepted it too. Lot of season left. Like you mentioned, McFadden could put you over the top. I'm in the same boat with Charles, too.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Glad to see you accept the trade. That looked pretty solid.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think you have to take that deal. The giants are not going to put up this kind of production on offense the rest of the year. Sloppy game this week led to a lot of points for their offense.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post

now if only someone would offer me something like that in my league lol....a kid today sent me a trade, his andre brown for my brandon marshall i had to laugh out loud while emphatically hitting the REJECT button

Should have done it!!

TD #2

9:40 New York Giants NYG TD
    Andre Brown rushed to the left for 1 yard gain (Lawrence Tynes made PAT)
    33 - 7