ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Mathews, fred jackson, maclin news

It sounds like Chargers RB Ryan Mathews is 50-50 to be available for Week 2. HC Norv Turner says Mathews "could be cleared for contact tomorrow or a week from tomorrow."

Bills RB Fred Jackson (knee) expects to be back in 4 weeks. That falls within the 3-8 week timetable the team has provided. “Hopefully sooner, but I’ll definitely be back in four weeks,” Jackson said. “Without a doubt.” Just keep in mind that players are often optimistic about their speed of recovery. Fred Jax did confirm that the knee is only sprained. “No tear. I’m good,” he said. “Obviously I’m not where I want to be right now, but I feel good after looking at the film and then getting evaluated. So hopefully things happen sooner rather than later.”

Colts HC Chuck Pagano says WR Austin Collie (concussion) has been cleared to play in Sunday's game against the Vikings. He's been practicing for over a week now and should be ready to play a significant role. Ideally, though, you're able keep him on your bench for at least 1 week. Consider Collie a risky WR3 option against Minnesota.

Packers WR Greg Jennings (groin) is officially listed as doubtful for Thursday night's game against the Bears. He needs to be on fantasy benches. James Jones will start in Jennings' place and makes for a high-upside WR3 option. Jennings' absence should also mean more touches for Week 1 star Randall Cobb.

Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin (hip) did not practice on Wednesday. We expected as much after he woke up sore on Monday morning. Maclin's first real test will come on Thursday. If he sits out again it'll be time to start making contingency plans for Week 2.

Titans WR Jared Cook was on the field for 60 of the team's 65 offensive snaps in Week 1. That's 92% -- a big increase over the 59% he played last year. Cook has improved enough as a blocker to be an every-down TE. It gives him plenty of upside the rest of the way. It's also worth noting that Cook played 92% of the Week 1 snaps despite Tennessee going with 3 WRs on 62% of their plays.

Giants WR Hakeem Nicks (foot) was held out of practice on Wednesday. It's a concern considering the G-Men have been off for a week. Nicks admitted that his foot was a little sore after the opener against the Cowboys. We're still fully expecting him to play against the Bucs this Sunday, but the foot continues to be worth monitoring.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Wonderfull.....I have two of the three guys listed in your title. **** me.