dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Week 2 - START OR SIT

hey all, I have seen a lot of threads going on asking "who should I start or sit" so I thought maybe we could just make one big start/sit thread each week where we can post our lineups/league rules and people can trade advice...I personally have one I could use some advice about, and I check the forum pretty often while I'm at work all day and am more than happy to try to give out some advice as well...so here's my lineup for week 2 in a .5 PPR, 12 team, head to head, IDP, return yard league:

QB: T. Brady
    WR: Stevie Johnson
    WR: Steve Smith (CAR)
    RB: A. Peterson
    RB: Chris Johnson
    TE: A. Gates
    W/R/T: CJ Spiller
    K: R. Gould
    DEF: NYJ
    IDP: Navorro Bowman

Here is my current bench, mainly im unsure of who to flex:

A. Boldin
    Donald Brown
    Cedric Benson
    Kenny Britt
    Jared Allen (IDP)

any help is appreciated and feel free to post your lineups and questions, I will gladly give some advice in return

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

I'd go with Donald Brown as your 2nd flex. He should get around 20 touches this week since the Colts won't be down huge most likely against the Vikes early.

Which two WR would you start in standard scoring league out of these four: A Brown, Torrey Smith, Pierre Garcon, Darrius Heyward-Bey.

I'm leaning towards Garcon (if he plays) and Smith. I fear Brown will be blanketed by Revis all game.

Heyward-Bey could be an option v Miami too I guess but was disappointed that he was only targeted 5 times on Sunday when he was the best healthy WR the Raiders had.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by BigSpoon View Post
    I'd go with Donald Brown as your 2nd flex. He should get around 20 touches this week since the Colts won't be down huge most likely against the Vikes early.

Which two WR would you start in standard scoring league out of these four: A Brown, Torrey Smith, Pierre Garcon, Darrius Heyward-Bey.

I'm leaning towards Garcon (if he plays) and Smith. I fear Brown will be blanketed by Revis all game.

Heyward-Bey could be an option v Miami too I guess but was disappointed that he was only targeted 5 times on Sunday when he was the best healthy WR the Raiders had.
    I'd go Garcon and Smith. The Ravens like to throw a lot now and he'll get opportunities.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

hey bigspoon, as for revis blanketing brown, thats not gonna happen...revis (if he's even healthy enough to play) will be covering mike wallace...i would think cromartie and co. will be covering brown, but still if he is on his game he can be pretty good...so i would agree go with garcon (also if hes healthy enough to play) and torrey smith

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

QB START OR SIT -

Who should I play this week, i know it seems at first like an easy question, but i've been thinking about it...

Tony Romo (@seattle) or Andrew Luck (vs. Minn)

its going to be a tough game for the cowboys in seattle, tough defense, tough secondary, tough stadium...luck although had a rough first start, he is facing a much easier defense/secondary in Minnesota, and he does have some weapons...i usually have romo in as my auto-start QB but what do you guys think? they are both projected pretty similar (romo 17 projected, luck 15)

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

cj spiller is a must start this week

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy

thanks TT...yeah since this is my 20$ side league i am actually going with adrian peterson, cj spiller, and flexing donald brown...benching chris johnson is tough but i need to see something more from him, and its PPR so spiller and brown could have some value