Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Made a trade in my fantasy baseball league... what do u think?

Okay the format for this league- 12 teams. H2H but its categories, each week I play one team and u get a point for each category u win. 5 offense and 5 pitching. I am currently in second place. Now I have never done a league like this before and to be honest when I went to the draft (online) I thought it was just a regular head to head point league. I didn't draft speed much or even closers. Now I have picked up Jansen and Frieri so saves is okay each week. My team is stacked on offense and pitching is well not the best but I do okay. I am going to list my team just so u get an idea.

C-Rosario
    1b-Pujols
    2b-Utley
    3b-Trumbo
    ss-Reyes
    of-Beltran
    of-Holliday
    of-Cuddyer
    utl-Hart
    Utl-Berkman
    ben-Gordon
    ben-C.Davis

sp-Cain
    sp-Cueto
    rp-Frieri
    rp-Jansen
    p-Janssen
    p-Lee
    p-W. Rodriguez
    p-Moore
    ben-Volquez
    ben-Hanson
    ben-Billingsley

dl-Marrow

Okay so the trade that was offered to me was by a team that is in like 8th place. I almost always win my homerun/rbi categories as I have won like both every week in all but one week in the last seven weeks. I hardly ever win SB's.

I give up Matt Holliday and Johnny Cueto
    I will get Ichiro, Carl Crawford and Clayton Kershaw.

Also I have to drop a player and chose to drop Billingsley to make room for the extra of

TTWarrior check in pal let me know what you think.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I think thats a pretty solid trade for you. Definitely gives you some speed, and kershaw is agood sp

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

don't like the trade at all...this year Cueto is almost equal to Kershaw and you are getting 2 turds for Holliday..

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

no no no, i don't like the ichiro side at all, crawford is about done and hurting, keep the studd holliday
    could be worse and not that bad, but i think u accepted because u saw u got 3 guys .

Ez Money 77

lol no I didn't accept it cuz I got three guys. I accepted it because I have been dominating the RBI/HR categories and losing the SB category while runs I win like 6/10 and would feel those two outfielders will steal some bases and score some runs. On top of this I would put money on Kershaw having a better end of the season than Cueto. I respect your opinion though, hope it's wrong this time though.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Holliday with 2 dingers and 5 ribbies...you got straight fleeced, brother...

Ez Money 77

I had Holiday still. Also Crawford had a hr yesterday as well. U have to keep in mind why I made the trade. I am able to lose a little in a couple of the power categories since I win by so much every week while I lose in SB's every week. I get like 2-4 sb's every week most teams get around 4-9. This will put me in contention every week to steal that point and STILL win my power categories. Kershaw will out pitch Cueto the rest of the year too, guarantee that.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

sorry, i dont agree with the trade