ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

I recommend myfantasyleague for your fantasyfootball leagues

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/fanta...se-mfltens.php

We're now accepting teams for the 2012 season!

Have you been looking to join a competitive pay league with great payouts but don’t want to take out a second mortgage to do so? Do you want some real drafting action to get ready for your big league draft? Does an extra $100 in your pocket sound good? If so, MFL10s are for you!
    An Easy $10 Entry Fee

A $10 bill buys you a chance at a $100 Cash Prize for a first place finish in your league. Second place winners will receive a complimentary entry into MFL10s 2013.
    With a 90% payout, MFL10s are one of the best Fantasy Football values online. Try and find something at the $10 price point that even compares -- we dare you!

The Setup

• 12 Teams per League
    • Weekly Lineups
    • Weekly Free Agency
    • No Trading
    • 8-Hour Draft Clock

There are point-per-reception (PPR) leagues and have a starting lineup requirement featuring:

• 1 Quarterback
    • 2 Running Backs
    • 3 Wide Receivers
    • 1 Tight End
    • 1 Flex (RB, WR or TE)
    • 1 Team Defense
    • 1 Kicker

There is no limit to the number of MFL10s you can join but one team per league is the rule. The more you play the more you can win! 10 teams require just one league championship to break even; and 100 teams, well, don’t make plans on Sunday mornings this fall.
    MFL10s are real leagues with real competition that will keep you entertained over the entire season, utilizing MyFantasyLeague.com's award-winning league management software.

Not bad 10 bucks for winner take all, runner up getting a free team the next season. If you play 2 or 3 you should make a profit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I'll check it out.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Thanks for sharing. Might be interesting. I'll look into it later towards the season.