WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LSU NCAA Probe

LSU officials say they've submitted a response to NCAA questions they received in December about the university's internal probe into allegations of improper contact between a former player and former assistant coach. The NCAA has told LSU that it did not find any violations beyond what the university reported a year ago, but did have questions. LSU issued a release yesterday stating it responded in a 126-page document that the NCAA's infractions committee is expected to consider during its April 15-17 meetings. LSU did not reveal specifics of the documents. The probe concerned receivers coach D.J. McCarthy, who resigned in 2009, and lineman Akiem Hicks, a juniior college transfer who never played.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

LSU did nothing wrong....we are not Mississippi State or Auburn.....will Zach Mettenberger be the next Cam Newton without all the drama and violations???? or will Jordan Jefferson step up??? can't wait for LSU to whoop Oregons assss at Jerry World!!!! Oregon is returning their starting QB and RB but besides that they are losing their best receiver who was sneaky fast and they are losing way to much on defense to keep up with LSU.........cant wait for LSU to crush them.....that oregon/auburn national champ game was the closest non close game ive ever watched yeaaa think about it

Rbyrne

LSU pre season TOP 5......we going to da shippppppp hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SR
    SR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

hahaha LSU is going nowhere fast.

Rbyrne

except we going to beat oregon and have a great year u twat

WorkHorse

LSU has TALENT...for sure. Great recruits the past three years.

Can Les coach them up is the question...will they be good...YES.

GREAT??????????????????? Beat Alabama...NO!!!!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

LSU is not going to beat Alabama. Right now, I can easily see three losses. Alabama and Miss. State on the road will be very tough tests for LSU. Oregon is much faster than LSU, and has something to prove. Is it a bit early for the homers to be talking their trash, especially with a team with no offense.

Rbyrne

Yea bigdaddy we have no offense thats why we put up like 50 points on texas a@m in our bowl game at jerryworld....yea im sure u bet Texas a@m plus 7 that game and got burned.....we have a new O-cooridnater this year and things will be different...do u think the LSU coaches are just jacking off all off season??? or do u think we didnt get a transfer QB that was a high recruit at georgia before getn in trouble and he has now taken the cam newtown route...going to junior college for a year and then transfering back into the SEC with another school....we have a stable of running backs and a QB competition going on thats one of the best put there....are defense is always good so not worried there....and yea oregon lost alot of that speed in the draft and the SEC has plenty of speed....our O-line and D-line will win the battle in the trenches like auburn did and we will win...only differnce will be we will win by alot more than 3 points

mwhelan11
    mwhelan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

college players should get paid. they make so much money for their schools. its a business.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I have to agree with Rbyrne...I think LSU beats ORE convincingly.....To many athletes on each side of the ball. BigDaddy, you talk about speed......well the SEC is known for its speed.........LSU by double digits.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    LSU did nothing wrong....we are not Mississippi State or Auburn.....
    Yeah, right. You need to get over yourself. You are part of the greatest flim-flam conference in the Nation; we simply lie, cheat, and steal (and cover it) better than anyone to get to the top. Admit the truth and it will set you free.

BTW, GEAUX Saints.

Rbyrne

all i know is that i can not wait for this game!!!! the ncaa finally did something right by geting this game to be the opener...if i recall correct vtech and boise state was the first game of the season at FedEx field last year. Well this game is ten times better and at a stadium thats 10 times better...LSU and Oregon to open the season at cowboys stadium!!!! what other game would u want? keep in mind that this game was scheduled before Oregon made it to the national championship last year vs Auburn...that game was the closest non close game ive ever seen and it was closer than it should of been but that near 40 yard run at the end of the game by Dyer i think.....that tainted the game...the entire oregon defense thought he was down and stoped playing...i think he was down and they were afraid to hit him late and get a 15 yard penalty....i still think auburn wins the game without that play but woulda liked to see cam newton earn it more...they prob jus woulda kicked a longer field goal and they had one of the best kickers in the nation but anywaaysssss....i cant wait for this game!!!!!! whats the spread gonna be????? i know oregon lost alot of starters on defense and their best receiver so i think that will help LSU but alot of off season left and LSU needs to decide on a starting QB....we have two good canidates to choose from

WorkHorse

I agree, this will be a fun game to watch and cap.

RB, I love your enthusiasm for the Tigers. They have a chance to be good for sure. The SEC West will probably come down to Bama and LSU.

Both are breaking in new QB's but Bama has the better O-line and Alabama's defense will be hell on wheels this year. I love the potential of this Tide defense. So do Bama's coaches but they are tight lipped as hell. Probably orders from Saban.

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Playing another big opponent at their stadium as an opener is NOT a good idea if you want to win all the marbles. Warming up with a few AA schools at your field is a good thing.

I'd love to see six BCS championships in a row, bro, but this is not the way to do it.

ad617
    ad617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

the ncaa is so full of shit. the whole sec should get sanctions or none should.

Rbyrne

wrecktangle i dont want to see LSU play schools like akron and toledo every year LOL we are not ohio state who has a cupcake schedule year in and year out....i wouldnt want it any other way...i want Oregon to be our first game of the year because i think we will be the better team when that game is played and it will be a great win to open the season

valaub04
    valaub04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

God I hate LSU, and their corndog / coon-ass fans.