WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Notre Dame Star Arrested

Notre Dame receiver Michael Floyd flirted with early entry into the NFL Draft, but decided to return for another season. Now Floyd is being charged with DUI for an early Sunday morning adventure. tTo make matters worse, this is Floyd's second alcohol-related arrest in a little over a year. Last season as a junior, Floyd led the Irish with 79 receptions for 1,025 yards and 12 touchdowns. For his career, he has 171 catches for 28 touchdowns.

This one will interesting to watch. What will ND and coach do with this star?

OR

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

Workhorse, was there ever any repercussions for Aaron Douglas being charged with a DUI over Christmas? I know spring practice is starting up, is he on campus and competing for playing time?

bacon22
    bacon22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

This kind of surprised me. I thought he was better than this.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!

No surprise here. I bet he gets off with no punishment too.

WorkHorse

UTMoody, that is a valid question about Alabama's Douglas. I don't know the answer. Saban said it would be handled internally, whatever that means.

I'll try to get some more information on Douglas. Heck, now Saban has issues with Mark Barron.

utmoody10
    utmoody10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 725

From the sound of the Barron arrest, it seems like that wont be a big issue. A small misdemeanor for not cooperating with police sounds like a problem that can be solved with a little extra after practice conditioning. Now had it been the NCAA he lied to rather than the Police, well thats a fireable offense, just ask Bruce Pearl

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Actually, it is his 3rd alcohol related arrest since he has been at Notre Dame. The arrest is going to be a problem for him, but the fact that he was crusing around in a Cadillac may be a bigger problem for Notre Dame. Just where did he get the car? The NCAA probably wants to find out.

megahead05
    megahead05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Haha. That sucks. Dumb 18 year olds can't drink.

RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not that they cant drink megahead, he was driving drunk. Thats a big deal lol.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This kid has a huge drinking problem. Three alcohol related arrests in two years is a major problem.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd's done at ND.

NDU just reported that he is barred from any team activities, and is suspended for the 2011 season.

jahred6999
    jahred6999's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm all in on ND this year!

WorkHorse

If this the Jarred from someone I knew across the street....then folks, this is a good guy.

If not the Jarred I know....then welcome to the college football forum my friend. We need your help so join in and add to the fun.