Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Tenn - 7 / Rutgers game is too tricky

Im taking tenn - 7 only because UCLA is down to I think the #3 QB and tenn is tuff.
    The rutgers game is tuff. I think both offenses will be good and rutgers d is better on paper and they return 8 starters on d. Too tuff for me to pick! I guess I am going to stay away from this game

Only play for tom = Tenn - 7

Tell me your reasons for rutgers or fresno...

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

The game is tricky because Rutgers is the unknown here. We know Fresno is good. Rutgers could be anything. The QB returns, but how good is the QB? He was mediocre last year with flashes of ability, and moments of inability. No Ray Rice -- who will step up and take his place? Will the defense be any good? Maybe.

Rutgers is just a very difficult team to gauge, and I am a Big East follower.

The only advice I can give is the public is all on Fresno -- line has moved from 6 to 4. I would fade the public, and take a shot with Rutgers, if you made me make a choice. Taking a pass is probably the best option.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Rutgers not ranked but still favored

enough said for me

nisarg
    nisarg's Avatar Become A Pro!

greg schiano is one of the best defensive coach in ncaaf and the defense and DEFENSE only win games for rutgers this year; as far as pick is concerned im taking FS/OVER.

Jroc85
    Jroc85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Ok you guys convinced me to take Fres. So I have Fres +3.5 and Tenn -7 in a 2 teamer!

awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I took Fresno and the under in this one for about 1 unit each. I agree with you on Tennessee totally. I think this will be 14-21 point win for UT... Dont like the O/U either way as both offenses and defenses can stall in the first few weeks. Tennesee is actually my favorite bet so far this week (and Ive had a good week)....GL