PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Over analyzed-auburn easy!!

Auburn is twice the team Oregon is. I think everyone is overanalyzing this game----just look each teams schedule---Ore had to show up and play maybe 1 or 2 games while Auburn has been tested all season---This game has the Auburn--SC feel to it. Gonna be a great game blah blah blah---Auburn cruises---to me if feels like everyone west of Kansas is betting Ore due to they hype and they are a tad confused....

Tell me what you think??Anyone with me here? Esp on the West of Kansas part....

nocap
    nocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

I've polled every guy at my office and they all said Oregon... I'm going Aub.. they prolly all read the same paper

nocap
    nocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

.. I've polled every guy at my office and they all said Oregon... I'm going Aub.. they prolly all read the same paper.. BTW I live east . Chi town

PaperTrail07

What tells people to bet against the undefeated heisman winners team?? Thats like betting against Tom Brady ...if you lose..after you just feel like a pile of dog $hiTT wondering ...what the HELL was I doing?...not going to happen 2nite---Burn ROLLS !!!

PaperTrail07

If people like Ore I would make the bet Ore minus 3.5 for +160 but thats just me---i play odds like I play games

PaperTrail07

But I would never make tht bet tonight---just saying -110 +1 or 3.5 +160 think about it--not on a short run here people unless your betting from the hospital

Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

PaperT, i think ur not giving the ducks quite enough credit...that team is VERY dangerous(offensivly) plus theyre coach(who doesnt kick FGs)had a ton of time to prepare the team, and the CRAZY FAST tempo they keep up the whole game will absolutley make this a competitive game...With that said, my $$$s on Cam Newton and Auburn!!!

fults400
    fults400's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont think auburn will roll them but i do think they will win but oregon will have a chance.

Vinnybagadonuts
    Vinnybagadonuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I think the misconception with Auburn is that they can't hang if it became a shootout.

Fact of the matter is, IF Auburn can slow Oregon down, it's all over.

Not sure if they can, but I like their size and athleticism over a team that has played a weaker schedule.