qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting facts for bettors BCS Natl Champ

Oregon went over 73 a total of THREE times this season, while Auburn went over 73 a total of FIVE times.

Oregon:
    Went OVER 73 vs. Arizona, USC, Stanford .... 3 of the top 5 scoring teams in Pac-10
    After their two byes, put up totals of 73 (60-13 vs. UCLA) and 77 (48-29 vs. Arizona)
    In their one close game, they absolutely killed Cal statistically, allowing 124 ry and 69 py
    Away from home, the over-under was 3-3

Auburn:
    Went OVER 73Georgia, UT Chatanooga, Ole Miss, Ark, Ark St. All teams that average over 30 ppg.
    After their bye, put up a total of 55 (28-27 vs Bama)
    In 5 (Bama, LSU, Kentucky, SCarolina, Miss St.) close games, auburn has done a good job of stopping the oppositions running game.
    Away from home, the over-under was 3-2

I'm torn on this game... my early lean was Auburn and Over... But, I think these defenses are going to put up a fight. Fairley leads a speedy defense, that matches up as well as anyone can with this high octane Oregon offense. While Oregon hasn't been tested by a team with the caliber of quality athletes like Auburn (excluding Stanford if you must), I think their talent is matched by the opposition.

Really hard to pick, but my favorite bet is UNDER 73. Auburn 31-27

Any thoughts or comments???

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I'm actually thinking of taking Under myself. Just too easy to take the over.