4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

FIGHT HUNGER BOWL = 2nd HALF PLAY

Must concur that Nevada ought to outscore BC by at least a TD. Saw line open at -4, and quickly went to 4.5, and then a hard lean on that, so I feel good riding the Public here ...

Wolfpack -4.5 <2nd HALF>

scanty
    scanty's Avatar Become A Pro!

I jumped on it fast at -3.5 at my local. They should win this half but at least a td. BOL.

4seasons

Well, in my early posting history on SBR, I'm undefeated (4-0) in posting picks that don't involve my original home-town teams (Boston), and ironically I am winless when picking a game that involves Boston (0-2). Not liking that one bit.

Usually follow the rule to never bet against your home team, which I followed when I took the Celtics 2nd half at Chicago, only to witness their dismal 37 point performance. As far as the Eagles, I truly expected the Wolfpack to run it up on BC. Somehow a team called, and in Nevada, cannot be trusted. Not sure what their 2nd half was about offensively, unless it was to make sure they didn't cover. How many times did the Nevada QB throw the ball right into the BC linemen? They weren't jumping up high or anything to block the pass, he just on mulitple times was throwing the ball low where it had no chance of being completed. If it weren't for the return for a TD, maybe they'd have lost.

Since Oct. 16, when Nevada had to go to Hawaii (where they scored 3 TD's in 2nd half), they've always scored a least 2 TD's in the 2nd half ... 21 against LA Tech, 20 against Boise ST, 21 against New Mex ST, 14 against Fresno ST, 35 against Idaho & 21 against Utah ST. Though last night, Nevada in their Bowl Game scores just 3 in the 2nd half against BC? If you took BC +7.5 or + 8 for the game (and +4 for 2nd half), you must have been thrilled with the 2nd half, and the way the game ended. Sure didn't look like Nevada was into it, much less playing hard and/or their best. In any case, no one to blame but myself on picking against my home-team. So, anyway on to tonight ...
    Last edited by 4seasons; 01-10-11 at 02:36 PM.

4seasons

Oh, also no one to blame but myself when riding the Public on a 2nd half play.