rosstafarian7
    rosstafarian7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lsu -2

I locked this in a couple days ago looks like the line is moving to -3 now but if you can get -2 still lock it up. Many people see this as a toss up. I believe LSU has the edge here in a defensive battle that LSU gets the advantage in special teams play with Patrick Patterson giving them field position all game. This guy was incredible at the beginning of the season and single handedly beat UNC in their opener without him they would of lost by several TDs. With the month long break look for him to have fresh legs and maybe break one. In a pretty evenly matched game I see this as the deciding factor. Another good look that I see is the under at 49.

Cheers

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Geaux Tigers!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by CBASS View Post
    Geaux Tigers!
    A true Tigers fan. My wife had no idea what the hell 'geaux' was, heh

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

LSU isn't as easy as you might think. I think they'll struggle to move the ball. This game will be decided late.

rosstafarian7
    rosstafarian7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    LSU isn't as easy as you might think. I think they'll struggle to move the ball. This game will be decided late.
    It's alright I am a student at UNC and don't worry about comments made by Dukies haha. Just messing around, I agree with you and I also believe the game will be close but I believe that LSU will pull it out by at least a field goal.

Big Dave's Picks
    PASS OR FAIL, BIG WEEKEND
    Big Dave's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets get this tonight guys LSU -2. Really need the win here after a couple bad picks. Hopefully this game is out of reach for A&M by halftime. Big Dave

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

wonder who zboiz is on

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Because A&M is 4-0 strait up against LSU (since 92) and 5-7 ats in bowl games and LSU is 9-4 ats in bowl games.......I'll take LSU

bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

O and not to mention its tough not to bet on anybody that beats Alabama