WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Pc-espn-bs

Politically Correct ESPN strikes again. A few days back, Ron Franklin, was fired by the PC/BS Network for calling a female colleague "sweet baby." Franklin had been with the PC/BS Network since 1987 and was one of the best game announcers they employed. I hope like hell the PC/BS Network replaces him with another female announcer that no one listens to... you bunch of PC Jerkoffs.

By the way PC-ESPN-BS Network, why don't you show the halftime shows during the bowl games. Don't you realize the school bands have females and minorities in them you sexist, racist bastards. No, we have to listen to your yap-dog puppies.

What about your Sunday NFL Pre-Game show? No females on the panel of five men. What wrong with that picture you sexist hypocrites.

I'm sick of the pompous, liberal, politically correct crap this bullshit network hurls at its audience. Other than watching ballgames, I rather watch romper room than the crap this network shows. At least romper room is above elementary/jr. high intellect.

SCREW PC-ESPN!!!
    Points Awarded:

firehoyt gave WorkHorse 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Dude, that's a hell of a rant for something that doesn't concern you at all. I'd hate to be your kids!

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by cappinthepigs View Post
    Dude, that's a hell of a rant for something that doesn't concern you at all. I'd hate to be your kids!
    That's the problem: these type of people teach this shit to their kids.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I heard franklin has a history and is not a likable person off camera

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I don't care if Franklin is an ass. The fact remains that guys can be called KOCK SUCKERS by other guys and everything is cool but when you let a woman into a man's fraternity this other type of garbage follows because only a select few women can mix it up with the guys!!

feeling and emotions get in the way too often and it ends up costing MEN their jobs. How many women lose their jobs because of what they say to men? ZERO, because real men don't turn women in.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Cappinthepigs or is it DUDE. I prefer to call you "sweet baby."

My children were killed in a car wreck years ago....DUDE.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

didn't he call her "sweetcakes," and when she objected to being called that, call her "asshole"? and wasn't this the second time something very similar has happened? hey, i'm all for bashing espn, but with so many options, i'm not sure ron franklin's is even on my list, much less near the top. no company wants to be sued for having a hostile work environment, and firing a guy after he's been warned hardly makes that company "liberal." it's a business, simple as that, and embarrassing your employer publicly can always get you fired.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    I don't care if Franklin is an ass. The fact remains that guys can be called KOCK SUCKERS by other guys and everything is cool but when you let a woman into a man's fraternity this other type of garbage follows because only a select few women can mix it up with the guys!!

feeling and emotions get in the way too often and it ends up costing MEN their jobs. How many women lose their jobs because of what they say to men? ZERO, because real men don't turn women in.

nice logic..."sports is a man's thing,and if a woman wants to be a part of it..she better man up"
    Last edited by kcDdegenerate; 01-07-11 at 02:13 PM.