HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Now its time for the SEC west to pick up the SEC easts slack.

The SEC east has stunk it up in the last 2 days bowl games, so I will hang my hopes that the West will represent and Kick Some Ass from here on out.......

SimonSayz
    SimonSayz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

There is one certainty. Auburn and Alabama both win.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Yeah it would be nice to see the west clean house today. The SEC has looked horrible. Im pretty curious to see what happens with Florida down in Tampa today. Can PSU put up a fight? Can Florida move the ball? I wish it wasnt at the same time as the Capital One bowl

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Penn St./Fla the final score 9-6. either way

SimonSayz

Jw - good to see you again. I missed you at the GA dome a few weeks ago.

You Are a big bama fan and my question is ... do they cover? Your thoughts?

SimonSayz

Quote Originally Posted by HoldEmHook!! View Post
    Penn St./Fla the final score 9-6. either way
    I think its low scoring as well...could be the worst game to watch today.

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSayz View Post
    Jw - good to see you again. I missed you at the GA dome a few weeks ago. You Are a big bama fan and my question is ... do they cover? Your thoughts?
    should they? YES. Will they be motivated? I havent seen them play 4 quarters yet this year so the pessimistic fan in me says no. I do think they will win but Bama as weird and dumb as it probably sounds.....is still the best team in the country talent wise in my opinion. They just played like they deserved to win and I HATE that quality in any team. The line is dropping some so I am either gonna play them small ATS or throw them in a ml parlay with TCU just for action.

I was at the dome. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis. I was in the Auburn section and I left at the start of the 3rd Q. Friday nite was brutal and we didnt have the energy to sit through the second half. I was also pissed off thinking about how Bama should of beat Auburn. (And LSU and South Carolina).

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    should they? YES. Will they be motivated? I havent seen them play 4 quarters yet this year so the pessimistic fan in me says no. I do think they will win but Bama as weird and dumb as it probably sounds.....is still the best team in the country talent wise in my opinion. They just played like they deserved to win and I HATE that quality in any team. The line is dropping some so I am either gonna play them small ATS or throw them in a ml parlay with TCU just for action.

I was at the dome. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis. I was in the Auburn section and I left at the start of the 3rd Q. Friday nite was brutal and we didnt have the energy to sit through the second half. I was also pissed off thinking about how Bama should of beat Auburn. (And LSU and South Carolina).
    i agree 100% with your post. I hope we play 4 qtrs of football.