ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Revenge for Tennessee flop

That game didnt deserve that ending as I lost 17 K but I did away with it today with a big time assault on UCF ML vs georgia. So fukk all those who bragged about NCs win I could care less.

Dec 31 2:14pmFootball - Winner25000.00 to win 55000.0055000.00 1. Football - Central Florida - moneyline (+220)
    for the entire game held on Dec 31 at 3:30pm [winner]

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Outstanding!

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Hey ring... what you on tomorrow???

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by hoku808pc View Post
    Hey ring... what you on tomorrow???
    I really like how florida matches up with penn state. I was not impressed with Penn State all that much this season they have had better teams. florida did not have a great year but i feel like they have superior speed on both sides of the ball, and penn state has a susceptible run defense. on offense penn state has an avg back in royster n fla will not allow them to gain an edge there. and mcgloin has put sum life into their passing game but he tends to lock in on receivers and floridas ball hawking secondary could make him pay. Look for an inspired effort in meyers last game coaching and the gators to lay their emotions out on the field and it will translate to a big victory as long as they execute their game plan to utilize their speed. it is time an SEC team covered and i like this situation to play the gators at -7, decent value.

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Right on bro... Thanx... I will be looking for your plays tomorrow...

Btw... Happy New Year and lets start the new year off right...

Aloha

kman27
    kman27's Avatar Become A Pro!

leaning towards tcu? I just dropped my first 2k wager on em

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by kman27 View Post
    leaning towards tcu? I just dropped my first 2k wager on em
    i have to admit this one is a tough call but yes i realli like tcu there for sum reason i cant see tcu being run over wisconsin they have been in the top 5 overall defense for two straight yrs and this yr they are no.1 in total defense. if the hornfogs come out with a us-against-the-world attitude and dont let nerves get to them too much i like their chances here. it wont be easy but they r more than capable of winning this game. thinking of playing them also i have confidence in this team.