WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Alamo Bowl -Alamodome

If you like to see a lot of passing...then button up for this one. Arizona (7-5, 6-6 ATS) and Oklahoma State (10-2, 9-3 ATS) will air it out tonight with the #9 and #2 passing offenses in the country. The Cowboys come in with the reputation for firepower but Arizona can lite it up too. Oklahama State has a quarterback who has passed for 4,037 yards and 32 touchdowns; a running back who rushed for 1,516 yards and 16 touchdowns and a receiver who caught 102 passes for 1,665 yards and 18 touchdowns. Yeah, firepower for sure. Arizona has a quarterback who has thrown for 2,911 yards and 19 touchdowns and has played with a bad knee for part of the season. He will be looking for WR Juron Criner who has 1,186 yards and 10 touchdowns.

Knowing that Oklahoma State is one of the best teams not in a BCS Bowl, my concern is the motivation of the Cowboy players. They are playing for the first eleven win season in their history, but is that enough? Just don't know.

Arizona lost its last four games to some pretty good teams (Stanford, USC, Oregon, Arizona St. OT) and needs a great effort from the offense and defense to win tonight. The defense has faced some pretty good offenses and allowed a respectable 21 points per game, so it's not their first rodeo against powerful teams that can move the ball.

The line opened at 6 and is now at 4.5. I'm tempted to go with the sun men but just believe Oklahoma State will "Cowboy Up" and win this one...just to many weapons to work with.

Good luck on your play. (If both offenses are on track, could be lots of scoring. Still looking at the total.)

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Yah, good write up. 67 a lot of points. With ya on Okla St.

mncosoldier
    mncosoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

I like your write up ill put a bill 50 on it thanks.

RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm rockin the under in the 1st half. (34)

Could be a turrrible bet or I'll look like a genius

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I like Oklahoma St in this one.Very nice write up

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

I'm routing for the over

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The man (who is 40) will rile this team up just enough

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Mr. R, looking to next year. If Oklahoma State can get Mike Leach as offensive coordinator (strong rumor and MONEY is there) then look out for the next couple of years.

Leach wants to be a head coach and will do what's necessary to get there. Texas Tech mess is a problem now and if Maryland or some other school doesn't grab him......Cowboys are interested.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Good job workhorse.