Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

ILLINOIS GETTING HAMMERED to -1.5

wow...

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big 10 is loaded. Except for Michigan who sucks the hairy sac.

RCB
    RCB's Avatar Become A Pro!

game got steamed

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah, I liked Baylor at first glance but after researching it more, Baylor played a weaker schedule and only beat one team with a winning record.

Baylor could win but I think Illinois is the right side. Baylor has been blown out in their last three games.

Wolf40
    Wolf40's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah, I liked Baylor at first glance but after researching it more, Baylor played a weaker schedule and only beat one team with a winning record.

Baylor could win but I think Illinois is the right side. Baylor has been blown out in their last three games.
    I agree Illinois is the play but like you said wouldn't be surprised if Baylor pulls it out

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Don't get the line movement but I'm not concerned either? Mizzou hands a game over and suddenly the B10 is a beast? Illinois is better defensively but they gave up 67 to Michigans QB and Robert Griffin can do more of the same!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    Big 10 is loaded. Except for Michigan who sucks the hairy sac.
    the big ten is far from loaded but i think baylor is the inferior team in this matchup

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Don't get the line movement but I'm not concerned either? Mizzou hands a game over and suddenly the B10 is a beast? Illinois is better defensively but they gave up 67 to Michigans QB and Robert Griffin can do more of the same!
    The Michigan game was multiple overtimes.

Illinois also held Ohio State and Mizzou well below their season averages on offense.

So what do you go off of? The multiple overtime game or the two games against ranked opponents?

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    The Michigan game was multiple overtimes.

Illinois also held Ohio State and Mizzou well below their season averages on offense.

So what do you go off of? The multiple overtime game or the two games against ranked opponents?
    I go off of a huge homefield advantage for Baylor versus a fresh QB and a dumbass coach! Its not like Baylor is in the Cotton Bowl every other year and this bowl is a letdown! They haven't been bowling in forever...their kids are going to be sky high!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Baylor's defense is bad news Bears. If Illinois has the right gameplan and doesn't try to get too fancy they should be able to pick yardage at will. I took Leshore O114 rushing yards. Should be real easy. Wouldn't be surprised at 200+ there. Illinois O32 points looks good. Game probably go over too. A Texas shootout. 45-37 Illinois.