jdreebs
    jdreebs's Avatar Become A Pro!

boise is a fraud how can we win?

Ok by now we can see boise st is at best a top 50 team. How do we cash? I say this shit ass team will score in the second half but in no way will they cover or even win by a td so take utah and over in a second half bet.

jjgolf
    jjgolf's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are flat

PatsfanLA
    PatsfanLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9803

dude chill out!! If utah has only 3 points then I wouldnt worry but it will be close. Boise can score and score fast and their defense is solid as you can see with Utah only having 3 points after 3 turnovers. Go Broncos

rgzey
    rgzey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jdreebs View Post
    Ok by now we can see boise st is at best a top 50 team. How do we cash? I say this shit ass team will score in the second half but in no way will they cover or even win by a td so take utah and over in a second half bet.
    You're wrong; they're top 15

WinKap17
    WinKap17's Avatar Become A Pro!

how bout this under?

wwraymond
    wwraymond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Your a whiny bitch, hand over your man card, bitch.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

try not to start threads like this... Boise st will be fine...

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

You can buy back your entire Boise St wager at halftime

UT +9 1/2 second half if you dare(LMAO)!!

Cobra07751
    Cobra07751's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man relax..I was loosing in every one of my games tonight: Bulls down by 8 3rd quarter but Bulls cover: + 1 Dime. Knicks were down by 9 2nd quarter, Knicks now up by 19 late 4th quarter 1.5 Dimes (should win)

The moral of thhis story is just relax. They scored 10 points in like 3 1/2 minutes. That should have been a TD instead of a field goal.

Cobra07751

Man, Bookmaker had Biose 2d half - 9 1/2. I would have took -8 or 8 1/2 but not 9 1/2.

Took over 28 for the second half as I think Boise will crank it up.

Cobra07751

Boise St - 8 1/2. Nickel (I have a lot on the game)

This game will be like the Jets vs Pats MNF game. Utah will not score!

NeVa_CaSh
    NeVa_CaSh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Wow if you are going to freak out before the end of the first half in a college football game you shouldn't bet .

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16699

Guess it pays to bitch

reformed
    reformed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 846

jd boise is a top 5 team...they played their worst half of the year and still are up by 14

Cobra07751

I can't believe these fat redneck referees took that touchdown away from Biose St. He recovered that ball well inbounds. The review booth doesn't want to expose how bad these redneck bastards are. Pathetic eh?

That touchdown that was ruled out of bounds in the first half should have counted as well. You could see green grass in between his orange cleets and white sideline

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I agree. They were both TD's! SEC (I'm assuming they were SEC by your 'redneck' comment) refs aren't known for being the greatest!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra07751 View Post
    I can't believe these fat redneck referees took that touchdown away from Biose St. He recovered that ball well inbounds. The review booth doesn't want to expose how bad these redneck bastards are. Pathetic eh?

That touchdown that was ruled out of bounds in the first half should have counted as well. You could see green grass in between his orange cleets and white sideline

Cobra07751

Lost 2d half (o28) and win Boise St - 8 1/2 So push. Won Boise St -16/17 x 2 Dimes.

These "so called" sharps are horrible. Northcoast has not guessed on bowl right so far. I think if Boise payed a BCS team tonight they would have gotten their heads handed to them. Luckily they play a bad team.

Steelers -14 tomorrow night. Don't let Wunderdog fool you into taking the Panthers tomorrow night. He picks the Panthers almost every week. The Panther are a HORRIBLE TEAM

dealmaker
    dealmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7840

I am just amazed about how many people come here to bitch about a game long before it is even over...............if you cannot handle the games you should not be betting on them, plain and simple!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    I agree. They were both TD's! SEC (I'm assuming they were SEC by your 'redneck' comment) refs aren't known for being the greatest!
    They were left coast limp wristed PAC 10 refs.

linebacker67
    linebacker67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4847

what is your next prediction?

football is a 4 quarter affair. either quit gambling, lower your bets, or don't watch the games

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    try not to start threads like this... Boise st will be fine...

Told you...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The OP was a complete clown for starting this thread.

Total amatuer move starting this thread. You had no more than $20 on this game, sir.