GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Utah +17 = My huge play !!!

I expect this will be a close game. Utah is not a bad team at all, and they are as same level as Boise St. I bet huge on Utah +17 without any hesitation. Good luck gent!

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

I agree with you on it being a close game. Looking at taking the points to the bank......

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by swaindexter View Post
    I agree with you on it being a close game. Looking at taking the points to the bank......
    bettors look down on Utah for their 2 losses to TCU and Notre Dame...and Utah will surprise them by keeping the game close and might have a chance to win out right

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan View Post
    I expect this will be a close game. Utah is not a bad team at all, and they are as same level as Boise St. I bet huge on Utah +17 without any hesitation. Good luck gent!
    the same level? haha u obviously have not done ur homework there kid nice try it is 17 for a reason, one thing utah has going for them is that they r lights out when it comes to bowl performances n u kno theyll be up for this one but as far as the QB comparisons go bet. the two moore gets a big time edge n i dont think wynn is up for a challenge like this he has not looked good vs the better defenses this yr.. i like utahs coach n system they have but in mi mind boise is an awfully tough matchup n will want to finish the yr out with a bang can utah stop that from happening? theyll need to step up with their A+ game to cover this. it is possible but favor boise here more.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by ringemup View Post
    the same level? haha u obviously have not done ur homework there kid nice try it is 17 for a reason, one thing utah has going for them is that they r lights out when it comes to bowl performances n u kno theyll be up for this one but as far as the QB comparisons go bet. the two moore gets a big time edge n i dont think wynn is up for a challenge like this he has not looked good vs the better defenses this yr.. i like utahs coach n system they have but in mi mind boise is an awfully tough matchup n will want to finish the yr out with a bang can utah stop that from happening? theyll need to step up with their A+ game to cover this. it is possible but favor boise here more.
    I personally think Winterswyk and his senior screw are as good as Boise's. Don't ever underestimate the experience factor in the big game like this. I wish you luck with your Boise pick.

GatorFan

one more thing that the Boise lost only one game on Nevada soil, now they have to travel to Nevada soil where they had bad luck to play Utah...Boise might have bad luck again...I am thinking about betting some $ on the ML for Utah as well

49erFan8280
    49erFan8280's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 950

Wynn is out, and I don't know much about Cain, I have Boise on a teaser and that's about it.

GatorFan

Nevada was +14 and they won out right. Why not Utah huh

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nevada was +14 and they won out right. Why not Utah huh
    lol, what does that have to do with anything?

ringemup

oh boy cain is either in for the game of his life or the disaster of his life.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    lol, what does that have to do with anything?
    that means Boise have been over-rated my man. Bettors need to respect the Utah, especially when they play in the bowl game. If you flash back to last year- they got California down, 2 years ago they knocked out Alabama...come on give some respect to the Utah in bowl guys

yurnero
    yurnero's Avatar Become A Pro!

not saying that utah wont be prepared, but any else think boise is pissed they didnt make the bcs bowl and will take it out on utah?

GatorFan

Utah might have some shittyy lost but they play their heart out at bowl game....and we will see it happen

Avon Barksdale
    Avon Barksdale's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's not the same players for utah. boise state is better on both sides of the ball.

ringemup

Quote Originally Posted by yurnero View Post
    not saying that utah wont be prepared, but any else think boise is pissed they didnt make the bcs bowl and will take it out on utah?
    yes this motivation factor mite jus be enough to give boise an edge here, u add in that cain is playing boise could go off if utah is not sharp early

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Team #1: Utah
    Line #1: Spread +17
    Wager #1: $200

I'm with ya

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

I'm with you Gatorfan...Utah covers this.

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    it's not the same players for utah. boise state is better on both sides of the ball.
    I know it's not the same team when they knocked out Bama but It almost the same team last year. However, my point is their spirit, their tradition in the bowl game

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by HiTMaNN View Post
    Team #1: Utah
    Line #1: Spread +17
    Wager #1: $200

I'm with ya
    yeah. Let cash this bitchh together

GatorFan

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    I'm with you Gatorfan...Utah covers this.
    Thank your for your approval sir

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

I had Boise St. by 14, now I like them by 34 after that Utah WR opened his mouth. GL

your pixel army
    your pixel army's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who knows how Boise will come out after getting knocked out of a BCS bowl.

E-ftw
    E-ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Man hard to say that utah will put up points. I think boise d shuts themm down but gl

jwbama23
    LSUCKS
    jwbama23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

I feel like a huge square but im going Boise and the over tonite. I think Boise puts up 45+ themselves. Any question about Boise States motivation went out the window when that Utah player tweeted "Girlsie State" and I also saw where the two teams got into a fight at a hotel in Vegas, or almost did.

Boise State will throttle Utah and will score and score and score and score and score.

Utah on the other hand was exposed. They play TCU and just get hammered.......AT HOME. Then get crushed by a very below average Notre Dame team. Utah does come to play in the bowls but not today. This gets ugly and gets ugly fast. Should be a fun game to watch but Boise and over 57.5.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

Quote Originally Posted by jwbama23 View Post
    I feel like a huge square but im going Boise and the over tonite. I think Boise puts up 45+ themselves. Any question about Boise States motivation went out the window when that Utah player tweeted "Girlsie State" and I also saw where the two teams got into a fight at a hotel in Vegas, or almost did.

Boise State will throttle Utah and will score and score and score and score and score.

Utah on the other hand was exposed. They play TCU and just get hammered.......AT HOME. Then get crushed by a very below average Notre Dame team. Utah does come to play in the bowls but not today. This gets ugly and gets ugly fast. Should be a fun game to watch but Boise and over 57.5.
    Nice write up jwbama.... I like Boise to roll in this game as well. I had $$ on Utah when they lost to Notre Dame - They didnt impress me AT ALL. I think Boise had one hiccup against Nevada and they come out strong tonight

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Utah has to play for redemption of a disappointing season .. on a national stage they keep this close
    Boise, being Boise = points
    Thinking teasing the spread down to 10, over 54

keitht
    keitht's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

i like boise st first half............

tcarn01
    Shockers!!!!!
    tcarn01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

watch the weather today in Vegas.

mandude
    mandude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

Too many Utah backers on SBR. They are not a good team. This isnt the same team who beat Bama a couple years ago. Boise St should dominate this game. I don't think Boise St will be down for this game at all. Boise St will expose Utah for the over rated team they are like TCU & Notre Dame did. Think about that. A shitty ND team dominated these guys. ND isnt even close to the same level as Boise St.

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    Utah has to play for redemption of a disappointing season .. on a national stage they keep this close Boise, being Boise = points Thinking teasing the spread down to 10, over 54
    Thats exactly what I'm thinking. Close against Boise will be 14 points.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

...I am thinking about betting some $ on the ML for Utah as well
    I would highly advise against this

RunEmHard
    RunEmHard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-29-16 at 12:29 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Betting Guru
    Bookie Busting!
    Betting Guru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I think this games will depend on which kicker shows up for boise st....lol
    Points Awarded:

jtroywall gave Betting Guru 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zbuck
    zbuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not only is a sketchy QB starting for Utah, but their starting Left tackle if out as well. Bad combination for solid QB play. Take Boise at -16.5.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I'm with you on this one Gator I think Utah keeps it close. Good Luck to All

12 Last