Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame/Michigan

The Irish lead 17-3 late in the 4th Qtr. This team looks like they are the real deal.

Illusion

As soon as I hit submit post Michigan scores 17-10 now.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Wannstedt = Dumb Ass Doof

Don't know where to vent so Ill do it here. Dave Wannstedt is a piece of crap how does this guy keep getting hired???
    1. As Bears head coach, he drafts Rick Mirrer #1 and preceeds to infect the Bears.
    2. Takes my Dolphins (makes so many bad draft picks too much to list) and detroys a once proud franchise. Now Sabin has to come in and clean all his foul.
    3. Now the doof is Pitts head coach. He gets dismantled by Notre Dame, and looses to Ohio in OT. O freekin Hio , If I have to see this Ass Wipe run his hands thru his hair I think Im gonna kick in my TV.
    Last edited by HAPPY BOY; 09-10-05 at 02:46 PM.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    Don't know where to vent so Ill do it here. Dave Wannstedt is a piece of crap how does this guy keep getting hired???
    1. As Bears head coach, he drafts Rick Mirrer #1 and preceeds to infect the Bears.
    2. Takes my Dolphins (makes so many bad draft picks too much to list) and detroys a once proud franchise. Now Sabin has to come in and clean all his foul.
    3. Now the doof is Pitts head coach. He gets dismantled by Notre Dame, and looses to Ohio in OT. O freekin Hio , If I have to see this Ass Wipe run his hands thru his hair I think Im gonna kick in my TV.
    He is still the most hated coach in Chicago history. People still bitch about him to this day on sports radio. (about the Bears that is). The guy is a joke.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

ND now will be tough all year

USC and maybe one other might beat them only

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

This just in...

Due to popular demand, The Pope will offiicially make Charlie Weis a Saint on Monday in a ceremony held on the Fighting Irish campus!

Senator 7

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Senator7
    This just in...

Due to popular demand, The Pope will offiicially make Charlie Weis a Saint on Monday in a ceremony held on the Fighting Irish campus!

Senator 7
    Hopefully the Irish crack the top 13. They proved they are for real.

Senator7

The question is not whether Notre Dame is for real or not. The question is could Charlie Weis have really made that big of a difference? Yes, the man is an offensive genius whose two best friends (Belichick & Parcells) are two of the greatest football coaches ever. But, can a coach really make that big of a difference? Steve Spurrier has been impressive in South Carolina while Dave Wannstedt continues to disappoint in Pittsburgh.

I think the Fighting Irish are very talented, well coached, and have a ton of potential. But, I also think they have played two teams that weren't ready to play and were poorly coached. I think Notre Dame is a top 20 team, possibly top 15. I just don't think they're top 10 material yet regardless of everyone talking about how much of a god Charlie Weis is. Wonder what Willingham thinks of all this?

Senator 7

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Parcells was no coach

He had Lawrence Taylor

Enough said

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Fade ND this Saturday...MSU is going to win as they always do in South Bend. I am glad they won b/c now the linesmaker is going to put up a bad line on this game b/c of public reaction like this.

Anything of MSU Double Digits you should hammer it...i am praying for +14

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Notre Dame has a lot of talent and finally someone who can coach them. I give just as much credit to Weis in being a good coach as being a smart enough coach to surround him with a great staff. I do not think they are a top ten team though. Brady Quinn is not Tom Brady.

clonecat

I do agree with Buddy Bear and the fact that Michigan State may provide good value this weekend if they are over 10. My guess is Notre Dame will be 8 point favorites. We will find out tonight when the lines come out.

Senator7

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold
    Parcells was no coach

He had Lawrence Taylor

Enough said
    Tell me JJ, that you aren't serious about this statement. You've made so many intelligent statements on this board that I'm hoping this one is just a joke.

Parcells has taken every team he has coached to the playoffs. He's been to a couple Super Bowls and won one as well. Ask any NFL coach if Bill Parcells is a top 10 coach in NFL history and every one will say yes. No coach gets more out of his players than Bill Parcells.

Senator 7

clonecat

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear
    Fade ND this Saturday...MSU is going to win as they always do in South Bend. I am glad they won b/c now the linesmaker is going to put up a bad line on this game b/c of public reaction like this.

Anything of MSU Double Digits you should hammer it...i am praying for +14
    Tough line at +7 - Still have confidence in State? Any thoughts?

why
    why's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always enjoy watching Michigan lose especially in the "Big House".