JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Uw-wsu

I know this isn't exactly a marquee matchup or anything resembling one and I really haven't paid any attention to it until now but unless I'm sleep-deprived and/or blind WSU hasn't played a game in 3 weeks? Obviously there are different ways to spin this and I'm not sure what to make of it? WSU played their best game in years against OSU (W 31-14) but with such a long layoff I'm not sure if they are going to revert back to their usual ways or they have spent the time finally believing/preparing like they are a D1 football team? I'm not really sure if I want to make a play on this game but I just find it strange that WSU has had so much time off and wanted to know if anybody else has any input?

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locker and The Huskies want a bowl game bad. Washington State hates Washington. Would prob take State if say the Huskies were say 7-4 instead of 5-6.

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Punt

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Locker all the way. He passed up 1st overall money in Nfl draft to come back. First bowl since around 2003 on line. Taking Wash. ML here.