andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Alabama/Auburn referees

The referees are making their Alabama bias pretty darn obvious.

First, the ridiculous 15 yard momentum killing penalty on Farley for excessive celebration on 3rd down after his sack. Instead of it being 4th and 20, its 4th and 5. Alabama goes for it instead of punting and winds up scoring a TD on the drive.

Then right before the half, Auburn is driving and completes a pass to midfield and the refs call it incomplete. Replays show the receiver clearly got a foot in bounds and the refs refuse to review the play so instead of a possible late Auburn TD they wind up with nothing.

7 points stolen from Auburn with the crooked excessive celebration penalty on Farley and quite possibly between 3-7 points stolen from Auburn when the refs refuse to correct another mistake by them when they refused to review the play.

I've only watched the game for about 5 minutes and witnessed both of the above and I quite possibly missed other things.

There were all sorts of problems with biased referees favoring Florida again and again a couple of years back.

Its about time that every single SEC referee either be fired or be told they can NEVER referee another SEC game again as they are either totally inept or clearly crooked (I would guess both).

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

yep ridiculous.

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I agree that the refs are not doing great, but stop crying because you took the sucker bet of Auburn +4 you square.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Can't argue. Valid points.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

glad i took the over, but yea idk what the refs are thinking especially with that last auburn catch in bounds, how is that not even reviewed? i dont understand, could auburn challenge that themselves tho?

aman86

also i missed the celebration penalty but was it warranted or totally bogus call?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    The referees are making their Alabama bias pretty darn obvious.

First, the ridiculous 15 yard momentum killing penalty on Farley for excessive celebration on 3rd down after his sack. Instead of it being 4th and 20, its 4th and 5. Alabama goes for it instead of punting and winds up scoring a TD on the drive.

Then right before the half, Auburn is driving and completes a pass to midfield and the refs call it incomplete. Replays show the receiver clearly got a foot in bounds and the refs refuse to review the play so instead of a possible late Auburn TD they wind up with nothing.

7 points stolen from Auburn with the crooked excessive celebration penalty on Farley and quite possibly between 3-7 points stolen from Auburn when the refs refuse to correct another mistake by them when they refused to review the play.

I've only watched the game for about 5 minutes and witnessed both of the above and I quite possibly missed other things.

There were all sorts of problems with biased referees favoring Florida again and again a couple of years back.

Its about time that every single SEC referee either be fired or be told they can NEVER referee another SEC game again as they are either totally inept or clearly crooked (I would guess both).
    I am shocked to say it but for the first time ever I AGREE WITH YOU 100% Total Bama bias here.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

SEC officials leave a lot to be desired. Just see Ark/Aub from earlier this season. I am sure there are many more examples as well.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Refs are shitty in general not biased. Bama had THREE missed opportunities with their two fumbles and dropped pass. So it could have been worse... Doesn't matter Bama is coming out of halftime looking like they are ready to be done.. no motivation

aman86

the problem is the refs have nothing to do with one team fumbling etc

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

I agree that the refs are not doing great, but stop crying because you took the sucker bet of Auburn +4 you square.
    I don't bet serious money on any of these games before they start.

TylerGuy, people LIKE YOU who believe there are square and sharp sides on nationally televized highly publicized games are the ones who are SQUARE.

You think you're some sort of genius because you took Alabama -4? You haven't even won this game yet.

With all the assistance you have gotten from the referees, your Alabama selection is no longer even covering any more. Man, what an IDIOT!!!