dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple/Ohio

I know I love one team here, and strongly believe the other is a pretender. Lets just say that one team is a one man show, and the other is by far the most complete in the mac. This is for all the marbles, and anyone that posts on this board and takes Ohio needs their head examined. Temple has by far the better lines on each side of the ball, by far has the better ground game, by far has the better defense, by far has the better special teams, by far has the better coach, and is at home. The one man show is also questionable, and just seeing him play, he is the type that one hard hit and his cage is raddled. He is prone to throw picks and against the best D in the mac I say he has a few, if he plays. I got it at 7.5. I am sure that it will go up by gametime. As long as it stays under 10 youy would have no problem cashing in.

good luck

later

bigkrezca32
    bigkrezca32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

dozer

i mean, better ground game, better defense, at home. 3 biggest qualities that usually show up no matter what. if jackson doesnt play ohio may very well be shut out. even if he does, they put up 13 at most. extremely confident in this play.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Go Owls

PLAYA-PLAYA
    PLAYA-PLAYA's Avatar Become A Pro!

DOZER-----The TOTAL seems LOW-----BUT -----MAY NOT BE IF TEMPLE SHUTS OHIO OUT----GOOD LUCK WHATEVER YOU PLAY-------"REFUSE TO LOSE"

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over 44 of this game. Ohio is capable of scoring at least 20 while Temple at home can do at least 27. Over looks solid to me

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I expect the over gonna be up 45.5 - 46 at game time. if you like the over, book it now

OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    I know I love one team here, and strongly believe the other is a pretender. Lets just say that one team is a one man show, and the other is by far the most complete in the mac. This is for all the marbles, and anyone that posts on this board and takes Ohio needs their head examined. Temple has by far the better lines on each side of the ball, by far has the better ground game, by far has the better defense, by far has the better special teams, by far has the better coach, and is at home. The one man show is also questionable, and just seeing him play, he is the type that one hard hit and his cage is raddled. He is prone to throw picks and against the best D in the mac I say he has a few, if he plays. I got it at 7.5. I am sure that it will go up by gametime. As long as it stays under 10 youy would have no problem cashing in.

good luck

later
    Good write up!!!
    This is my favorite!! "and anyone that posts on this board and takes Ohio needs their head examined". Temple -7.5

DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 43.5

Powerhaus
    Powerhaus's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Temple is the clear cut play (and the public clearly agrees with you) why is the line not moving?

Interested to see what the line is a 1/2 hour before game time.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Temple and Over teaser looks good

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

It looks like the one man show is without the one man. Boo Jackson had his face caved in in a bar fight and is doubtful for tonight injury listed as a concussion . If you can get 44 as a total take the under 90% chance of rain and Ohio down to 3rd string qb.

http://http://www.cleveland.com/spor...erback_bo.html

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Game time decision. Not concussion. Black eye. Bet he plays

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

he will play...got smoked in the face

Kubilak
    Kubilak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dozer sounds like a bit biased to me. Any other MAC insiders have any insight?

If Boo plays, and with inclement weather how do you not take the points?

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Sorry bad link, try this http://www.cleveland.com/sports/coll...erback_bo.html

I heard from another source that he has a busted eye socket and is probably out for the year.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Looks like Boo Jackson is playing.

"the quarterback was knocked unconscious during a brawl at an Athens bar on Nov. 5. While he didn’t suffer any broken bones or long-term damage, Jackson had a concussion, which led to his uncertain status for the game at Temple (8-2, 5-1).

It won’t be up to Jackson, or coach Frank Solich, but team doctors.

“I feel great; I feel 100 percent,” Jackson said. “But I understand the concern. I’ve passed all the concussion tests so far. But I still need to be cleared by the doctor to play.”"

If he doesnt play I think Temple is the easy pick. If he does play I think Ohio will keep it close and may win.

Anyone else have insight on this game?

BrownTown

BrownTown

SourceReally! Do you work for ESPN?
    Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Sorry bad link, try this http://www.cleveland.com/sports/coll...erback_bo.html I heard from another source that he has a busted eye socket and is probably out for the year.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Temple has been pretty strong of late out scoring opponents 100-10 in last three games. Also, the Temple defense hasn't given up a touchdown in 12 quarters.

Rain likely for this one.

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am playing Ohio here

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Looks like 90% chance of rain tonight and a light rain all day. 18mph winds. Line is climbing. Looks like 8-8.5 now in most places. Hmm wonder if sneaking out of work to drive down to the Rio is worth 7.5.

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Golden, you may be onto something with your Ohio play. As a dog, they have covered 6 of their last 7.

Also, against a winning team on the road, they have played Under 14 of last 18.

GL

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Holy crap. Is Boo out? Line jumped to 10 at Hilton.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

The owls and under for me bol!!!!!!!!!!

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

a play on this game hinges on qb status. Says doubtful but I keep hearing different things

dstewstar
    dstewstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will rain have a factor on the under play? Stats say both teams combined about 48. Rain is probably the reason they have it at 44. Under plays are hard to hit on these prime time games.

bacon22
    bacon22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

Interesting. I might take Ohio just for the money. Also, I think Ohio has the better coach. how can you deny what he did at Nebraska? I know he is a drunk but he had a hell of a team there.

dozer

here is some more knowledge for ya. final home game of season for temple. senior night????? i imagine so.

temple is undefeated at home this year. Ohio is 2-2 on the road this year.

Temple is number 1 defense in mac, and ohio is 2. however the average points let up is a big difference 17 compared to 29.

two running backs that will likely end up over a 1000 a piece for the season and a defense that could have four first round picks, probably 3. 2 d lineman that definately will be first-second rounders from what i hear and a safety that is projeted to be a #1 0r 2 as well. lb "peanut" is very good too, but size my hurt him at next level.

if boo boo doesnt play, this game isnt even close. told you it was going to 10. doesnt matter. anything under 2 tds and you win. ohio is miserable. one man show daddio. too bad he got knocked the f out and cant see and has a concussion. he wont last long even if he does play.

gerardi has found his grove as temples qb. he doesnt have to win games alone as the running game is focal point of offense. averaging 220 and 2 tds a game. wr trio is good enough, and has big play potentional in streath.

the crappy weather benifits temple in every way as well. the better running team, and by far the better defense.

Temple is the best defense Ohio has faced al year outside of osu.

I dont have game of the year or whatever dorks call plays they barely research. All I can say is that I have put in at least 5 hours into this play.

good luck whichever way you go.

later

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey lets go temple tommorow!

dstewstar
    dstewstar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright Dozer, time to pick up some cheddar.

dozer

yah, cheddar is good.

ohio - you're fuckin out.

i kinda hope boo boo plays and keeps the line at 10 or less. wait til you watch the 2 dl just dominate. temple may seriously have the four best defensive players in the entire mac.

prediction 34-13.

adamknight79
    adamknight79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

as of right now the game is scratched at BODOG. Boo may be out

dozer

i bet it goes to 14. im still takin the motha

12 Last