stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

something up w/ miami game?

not usually one for complaining about corrupt refs etc. but i've been watching this and there has been some weird calls. especially a very late facemask call when miami recovered a fumble and returned it for a touchdown. they showed the replay and it wasn't close to a facemask, and thats a call that the refs are usually looking for something very obvious

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah the refs fuked miami backers big time with that call. that 1 call completely changed the outcome of this game.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by MendozaLine View Post
    yeah the refs fuked miami backers big time with that call. that 1 call completely changed the outcome of this game.
    And I didn't even see a flag on the field. If you watch the replay it is obviously not a hold on the player they called a foul on, I want to know why they waited till long after the play to throw the flag. The NCAA should investigate this officiating crew.

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

What a ridiculous ending to that game. I had the under. I was watching the box score, had it covered by 8 points with 40 seconds left, Miami were deep in their own territory, and they somehow score a touchdown in like 5 seconds, and then go for 2 and get it to fk my under and give me a push.